Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to hereby send in my resignation and leave bwians towel and grief shop on the basis that i have been left out of the managerial list.

If you rip my resignation letter up and try and tell me i can't ever leave i will find you all and smear your front doors with the meat out of a sausage skin mixed with some daddies tomato sauce and start a revolt thingy called Gwief and attack using the !!!7!!! symbols

Or you can give me some sort of recognition.....

i'd even make the tea or do the butty runs =(

Don't do this to me mates and make me love you all long time "cos i will" believe me

Much love n hate

Scouse - Mr feels left out
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

03-Aug-2018 20:53:24

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
What y'all think of my forum avatar? Used the Twitch Prime free trial for some free membership!
Is Amazon part of our shop? They really didn't want me to cancel the Amazon Prime free trial because it normally changes into a normal paying subscription without warning if you forget you have it. Such griefers those guys!

You look resplendently 'orrible.

But I mean it's an improvement on that hunk of wood the FifiFroofs had on her head up until recently.

03-Aug-2018 21:57:50

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
Kings Abbot said :
What y'all think of my forum avatar? Used the Twitch Prime free trial for some free membership!
Is Amazon part of our shop? They really didn't want me to cancel the Amazon Prime free trial because it normally changes into a normal paying subscription without warning if you forget you have it. Such griefers those guys!

You look resplendently 'orrible.

But I mean it's an improvement on that hunk of wood the FifiFroofs had on her head up until recently.

Thanks, I wasn't expecting any more than that!
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

04-Aug-2018 11:04:35

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
I would like to hereby send in my resignation and leave bwians towel and grief shop on the basis that i have been left out of the managerial list.

If you rip my resignation letter up and try and tell me i can't ever leave i will find you all and smear your front doors with the meat out of a sausage skin mixed with some daddies tomato sauce and start a revolt thingy called Gwief and attack using the !!!7!!! symbols

Why, it so happens we do have an opening for some one of your skills and experience....

DIGGING HOLES!

With Peeps, in the maintenance department.

Make sure you dig 'em deep now. They are going to come in very useful later on.

I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

04-Aug-2018 22:36:25 - Last edited on 04-Aug-2018 22:38:19 by Corugi

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Corugi said :
Scouse said :

Why, it so happens we do have an opening for some one of your skills and experience....

DIGGING HOLES!

Now that you mention it, where is Peeperwop? He didn't dig the hole I asked for to park the Bigus Shipus over (you guys are terrible at voting for a name, only Fifi cast her vote!), and the amount of holes around the shop seems to stay constant. He might have made a run for it! He could have dug a tunnel in one of the holes to leave us undetected.

In a Mr. Burns voice: Release the hounds!
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

05-Aug-2018 09:03:26

Peeperwop
Dec Member 2012

Peeperwop

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
Corugi said :
Scouse said :

DIGGING HOLES!

Now that you mention it, where is Peeperwop? He didn't dig the hole I asked for to park the Bigus Shipus over (you guys are terrible at voting for a name, only Fifi cast her vote!), and the amount of holes around the shop seems to stay constant. He might have made a run for it! He could have dug a tunnel in one of the holes to leave us undetected.

I'll have you know diggings holes is not a job for light-hearted. I broke every bone in both my hands while attempting to dig one in the front of the shop, due to the lack in tools the store provides, leaving me hospitalized and out of commission for some time now. While there is an opening, you should know that I do not work well with others, and will not hesitate to leave certain individuals in holes too deep to scale.

Otherwise, if you choose to accept the offer, I look forward to working with you.

05-Aug-2018 10:32:49

Corugi

Corugi

I would seriously consider taking up Peeperwop's offer, Scouse. There is a plethora of experience to be learned at the hands of one as skilled as Peeps. Why, just the offer day I was inspecting one of her freshly dug holes when I discovered an entire community of Morlocks living at the bottom.

You can imagine my surprise when it suddenly dawned on me that Peepwop had somehow cunningly transported me far into the future. I can only conclude she had sneaked in and swapped out my bed for her newfangled time machine. Thought the mattress had felt a bit lumpy.

Fortunately the Morlocks were quite understanding and offered to encase me in cryogenic goo. They then sealed me safely in a container where I patiently waited some 300 billion years for the Universe to end and then be reborn again. I popped out of my little capsule just now.

Haha Peeps! Good one! Quite the practical joker aren't you? Haha! 300 billion years of waiting, completely conscious and utterly frozen, with an unbearable itch on my nose. Haha!! And I am still scrapping the cryogenic goo off! Man it stinks.

Now Scouse, should for some reason you wish to decline Peep's generous offer then I am sure I can find some other suitable employment for you within our little shop. How does being a hired assassin suit you? I so happen to have a contract available. Just give me a moment to clean these goo scrapings off it.

06-Aug-2018 00:53:32 - Last edited on 06-Aug-2018 00:56:24 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Kings Abbot said :

I though the name of the ship was so unquestionably brilliant that naming it anything else would be nothing less than a travesty worthy only of dunking in a pool of cold lard.

But I confess I was waiting for someone to correct the spelling, for surely it would be...

BIGGUS SHIPPUS

Umm, and by the way, Peeps is a grill. Look. I took this photo of her cooking lunch at last Summer's staff party.

06-Aug-2018 01:07:08 - Last edited on 06-Aug-2018 01:12:14 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Have none of you nincompoops sussed out that we are being secretly filmed by a member of
The Resistance? Not only that, but she's pinched one of our towels in a flimsy attempt at disguise. I mean, seriously, who in their right mind would put one of our towels over their head and hope to survive the stench? She's clearly deranged and very dangerous.

So instead of worrying about holes, intergalactic spacecraft and annoying bits of goo in one's orifices how about we consider the pressing issue of intellectual property petty theft?

I think this is an issue Scouse should deal with. I vote we make him our Spymaster General.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

06-Aug-2018 02:34:32 - Last edited on 06-Aug-2018 02:35:35 by FiFi LaFeles

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Corugi said :

Fortunately the Morlocks were quite understanding and offered to encase me in cryogenic goo. They then sealed me safely in a container where I patiently waited some 300 billion years for the Universe to end and then be reborn again. I popped out of my little capsule just now.

By Merlin's beard!

You just proved that time is cyclic! The laws of thermodynamics have to be rewritten because a cyclic universe would be forbidden because of entropy. Entropy must rise (or stay equal for reversible reactions which are not possible in the real world), so if it continues to rise and never lowers, how can it cycle through the same values in the next iteration of the universe?

Everything we know is a lie!
Our lives are a lie!
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

06-Aug-2018 11:23:37

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top