Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :

But I confess I was waiting for someone to correct the spelling, for surely it would be...

BIGGUS SHIPPUS

Indeed! Thank you for correcting my awful mistake, Biggi Corugi! (Corugi is sounds like the plural of Corugus, so I have to adjust Biggus to that.)
I shall correct my mistake immediately! Luckily, the ship has changed names quite a lot over time, according to its history, it was named the Tachi , the Rocinante and the Pinus Contorta earlier. It won't be a problem to change the name from Bigus Shipus to
BIGGUS SHIPPUS
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

06-Aug-2018 11:34:45

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Have none of you nincompoops sussed out that we are being secretly filmed by a member of
The Resistance? Not only that, but she's pinched one of our towels in a flimsy attempt at disguise. I mean, seriously, who in their right mind would put one of our towels over their head and hope to survive the stench? She's clearly deranged and very dangerous.

So instead of worrying about holes, intergalactic spacecraft and annoying bits of goo in one's orifices how about we consider the pressing issue of intellectual property petty theft?

I think this is an issue Scouse should deal with. I vote we make him our Spymaster General.

Look. I have plenty of experience catching spies. I will take care of this matter. Just wait for the next time she comes into our shop. I have set a trap.

I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

07-Aug-2018 02:16:25

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

*inserts happy hand in hole*

*something happens*

Oh, the kitty wants to be petted!

I think your trap failed, hoss!

I suggest using some cling foil, it's completely invisible and tough as steel!

You guys shouldn't have annexed Imgur, it's griefing me again by not playing the gif!
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

07-Aug-2018 16:36:41

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's all Corugi's fault, of course. He can't even handle a simple annexation properly.
I think we should sell him into the slave trade and spend the money on beer.

Anyway, have we managed to recruit any new non-members yet? I'm pretty sure I'm due a tea break but I can't leave the precious things of the shop. Too many vagabonds about these days.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

08-Aug-2018 00:13:33

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

There's an ad in my description, so that can't be the problem...

I met the boss yesterday, saving all the noobs from Clawdia in World 2! I am truly disappointed that he doesn't wear a Tetsu helm! Reason enough to sell him as a slave.

Wait, what if me make him a slave, but keep him? We just let him make the beer for free, take over your shift so you can drink some tea (that he also made) and let him help Peeperwop dig more holes. Seems like a win-win to me if you ignore his side of the deal!
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

08-Aug-2018 10:25:54

Corugi

Corugi

I only took a picture of myself wearing a Tetsu helm when we declared
WAR
on those Jagexy MONSTERS over Fifi's feather. Unfortunately it was a headshot, so you dont see my fabulous high heeled shoes and fish net stockings.

It was the only time I changed my forum picture. Gone were my boyish blond dreadlocks. My happy smiling visage concealed under the sweaty lacquered plates of this atrocious helm.

In all it was a traumatic experience. But I willingly suffered for the sake of our clan and the greater glory of Robin Hood hats.

Such a sacrifice on my part. And how do I get rewarded for all my torment? For all my loyalty? For my devotion?

SOLD INTO SLAVERY!

SOLD !!!6!!!

INTO SLAVERY!

Sold like... like... like... a piece of TOFU!

I hope you at least got a good price. I know a nice bank in Switzerland where you deposit the funds.

08-Aug-2018 21:06:45 - Last edited on 09-Aug-2018 11:29:34 by Corugi

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot said :
Corugi said :
HELP!

I have been sold into slavery by my own clannies!

My only hope now is that someone will purchase me and thus save me from a lifetime of eternal torture and cat food.

Look, let bygones be bygones, and make a truce, shall we? Let this senseless war be settled. All you have to do is purchase my freedom and we can call it a lasting peace.

Gotcha!
Got out of your shackles, eh? Let's take you back to where you belong!

*drags Corugi by the hair

*throws Corugi in a deep hole behind the shop

He escaped, but I found him back at our "enemies" at the Caped Carousers Clan. What shall be do with him now?
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

09-Aug-2018 16:36:07

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
It's all Corugi's fault, of course. He can't even handle a simple annexation properly.

Anyway, have we managed to recruit any new non-members yet? I'm pretty sure I'm due a tea break but I can't leave the precious things of the shop. Too many vagabonds about these days.

According to my song, YOU are the annexer.

Maybe you should take over the role.

09-Aug-2018 22:50:02

Corugi

Corugi

Trewavas said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

According to my song, YOU are the annexer.

Maybe you should take over the role.

YES! ITS ALL HER FAULT! FIFI IS THE ANNEXER!

She began at a young age. First it was rabbit holes. Those bunnies didnt stand a chance. Then as a teenager she moved onto bigger things. Like big rabbit holes. And sewers, she was always fond of sewers. At schools students would be mystified to find text books inscribed with messages such as "Sovereign State of Fifi" and "Intruders will be met with an armed response".

Of course as time went on Fifi set her sights on even larger acquisitions. Her lust for annexation was insatiable. Within a short time of graduating she had annexed the Midlands and Channel Islands. However the annexation of mere land began to lose its challenge, and so Fifi turned to acquiring intellectual property as well.

Soon, building developers across the world found all their blueprints to be suddenly owned by Fifi. Complete sequences of genetic code somehow became her express property. Entire streams of thought were suddenly snatched from the minds of thinkers and sequestered away in the dark dank basement of the dreaded La Frou.

Reaching to new heights of her powers she decided to annex the sixth dimension. As well as all numbers divisible by 217, yellow, and every monosyllabic word in the Japanese language.

We can only cower in abject fear at the thought of what she will annex next.

10-Aug-2018 02:18:16 - Last edited on 10-Aug-2018 02:20:02 by Corugi

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Corugi said :

We can only cower in abject fear at the thought of what she will annex next.

Your soul perhaps?

Fifi, are these stories true, or is Corugi only trying to save his own worthless skin? We need a lie detector.
And a visual artist to make the banner. I believe that is also Fifi's task as head of the human resources?
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

10-Aug-2018 11:27:24

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top