Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The membership sweep for Feb 2018 has now been completed.

Nobody has been swept.

A number of people have had their Cape status updated.

One person has been removed because of a previous resignation.

I have removed two alt accounts from the CC because their owners didn't post for them. This is not considered being swept - choosing not to post for an alt in a Sweep is one method of notifying that you no longer need access to the chat for that account.

One person has confirmed that this was their intention in not posting for their alt; I wasn't able to check with the other one.

These two accounts are currently ranked as Friends in the FC. Anyone with admin permissions may add them back to the CC if/when their owners request it to be done.

If you didn't post for the Sweep or notify an Absence, but you are mysteriously still unswept :D , it means that a member of the clan valued your presence in the clan enough that they wanted to prompt you to post, but they weren't able to make contact with you.

So they communicated with me instead, to explain the reason for your inactivity as they understood it, and to ask me to regard this as reason to retain you in the CC. In each case, I accepted their request.

*Please remember* to post an Absence if you're likely to be out of contact for a while; I prefer to follow the rules as written rather than bend them.

But you should also be glad of, and grateful for, your friends' wish to keep you around. ;)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

18-Feb-2018 13:24:22

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hullo.

As a reward for the name suggestions made by members of your clan, notably Archaeox and Lumine, I have decided to offer you all an exciting job opportunity with severely limited earning potential.

Original message details are unavailable.
STAFF WANTED!

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop.

Located close to Catherbye beach.

Sales experience not necessary. Familiarity with towels essential. Must enjoy digging holes to a depth of at least 6 feet.

Click the link in my signature to apply!
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

09-Jul-2018 09:17:44 - Last edited on 09-Jul-2018 09:20:32 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Greetings.

Due to the recent outbreak of open hostilities between our two clans because of the "War of the Millennium Snowflake" I am to inform you that all job applicants from your clan have been interviewed inside a deep hole. Which has now been filled. With cement. Thank you for applying.

26-Jul-2018 07:05:12

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay, this post was not intended.

- Oh, hello, Corugi. :) Shows how often I read my Rec thread. Where is my Door Dame, whose job it actually is? But thank you for interviewing us in a hole full of cement. We are deeply though briefly grateful.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

01-Aug-2018 13:32:20 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2018 13:35:27 by Lumine

Corugi

Corugi

HELP!

I have been sold into slavery by my own clannies!

My only hope now is that someone will purchase me and thus save me from a lifetime of eternal torture and cat food.

Look, let bygones be bygones, and make a truce, shall we? Let this senseless war be settled. All you have to do is purchase my freedom and we can call it a lasting peace.

09-Aug-2018 04:13:10

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
HELP!

I have been sold into slavery by my own clannies!

My only hope now is that someone will purchase me and thus save me from a lifetime of eternal torture and cat food.

Look, let bygones be bygones, and make a truce, shall we? Let this senseless war be settled. All you have to do is purchase my freedom and we can call it a lasting peace.

Gotcha!
Got out of your shackles, eh? Let's take you back to where you belong!

*drags Corugi by the hair
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

09-Aug-2018 16:24:24

Scootaderp

Scootaderp

Posts: 789 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Whyareall, Kyoufuu, AAAAAKyoufuu, AAAAAAAAA

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? Surula's

3. Have you read the group rules properly? Yes

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols on the clan website, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? Yes

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? Yes

5. What time zone are you in? GMT +8:00

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? Yes

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? Yes

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', 'The Death of Chivalry', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? Yes

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? Yes

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Black Arm

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Clan news post years ago

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.

Yup, I know that's a big list, but that's all of them

11. Are you currently a member of another Clan Chat? No

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat?
I approve of this question!!! Yes

10-Aug-2018 14:39:31

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top