Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Iain-Elda
Nov Member 2023

Iain-Elda

Posts: 254 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: awesome iain, fandabidozy. can't remember any more :(

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
dragon Inn
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/ NO)

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? (YES/ NO)

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES /NO)

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
+0
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/ NO)

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/ NO)

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? (YES/ NO)

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Phoenix
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
Originally from Tiffrum
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
Caped Carousers
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES /NO)

..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? NA

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/ NO)

13. nope, but Tiffrum kinda asked me to come back so that could count :p

20-Apr-2013 11:39:53

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iain-Elda -

I'm quite willing to re-admit you as a Carouser. :)

You'll have access to the Friends chat ''Carousers'' as soon as the Doorman adds you again. Once he has, log in and attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' clan chat.

Welcome back! :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

20-Apr-2013 13:19:21

Dave C
Sep Member 2016

Dave C

Posts: 648 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Sharkeh

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? - The Esoterican Arms

3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES)

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? (YES)

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES)

5. What time zone are you in? GMT.

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES)

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES)

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? (YES)

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Black Arm

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? I believe a number of my friends were Carousers, who have since parted company.

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months*****;Celestial Eclipse (Small group of friends) (>Caped Carousers)

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES)

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES)

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (N/A)

-
Forgive me if this is not the correct procedure for previously swept members, I couldn't find any information to the contrary at a glance*
***;3

26-Apr-2013 18:35:20

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dave n_n,

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES)

According to your Adventurers log, you are still a member of Celestial Eclipse and therefore not currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers.
You will need to leave the Celestial Eclipse clan on your acceptance to become a Caped Carouser.

' Forgive me if this is not the correct procedure for previously swept members, I couldn't find any information to the contrary at a glance* '

You have followed the correct procedure for a swept member wishing to rejoin, though I initially recommended your acceptance your fate lays with Lumine this time. Good Luck! :)

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

26-Apr-2013 22:07:36 - Last edited on 26-Apr-2013 22:08:53 by Igo Weiqi

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dave n_n,

I'm very willing to re-admit you as a Carouser. :)

You'll have access to the Friends chat ''Carousers'' as soon as the Doorman adds you again. Once he has, log in and attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' clan chat.

Welcome back! :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

27-Apr-2013 11:38:29

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top