(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Bendude Sk8
Feb Member 2007

Bendude Sk8

Posts: 423 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)

1. No other names

2. I like the pub in Falador, it's really nice and open. Had a party or two there before.

3. YES

..3a.. YES, definitely. The clan I'm gonna leave to (hopefully) join this one has a diminishing Citadel, and I understand the difficulty of using up ore and getting charcoal etc.

4. AYE!

5. GMT +0

6. YES, I do not drink

7. YES

..7a.. YES

8. Black Arm Gang

9. My long time friend Igo Weiqi, who's been pushing me to join the clan for a long time.

10. BAG/Below Average Gamers

11. YES, if I am accepted, I will then leave my current clan

..11a.. YES

12. YES

13. Well, I haven't seen Igo online for a while now, and equally, I haven't been as active as I'd like to at the moment, but as I've already stated, he's wanted me to join for a long time. I've even been to visit some of you at a pub crawl before, but that was quite a while ago. :P

14-May-2013 21:29:17

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bendude Sk8,

I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as he adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

20-May-2013 11:24:15

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bendude Sk8,

you now have access to the Friends chat 'Carousers', please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

20-May-2013 11:27:34

Slinkywheel
Aug Member 2023

Slinkywheel

Posts: 516 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Always been Slinkywheel

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? Whichever is closest

3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) Yes

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? (YES/NO) Yes

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) Yes

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) -8 (PST)

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) Yes, I avoid alcohol

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) Yes

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? (YES/NO) Yes

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Black arm

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Google search

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. None really. I hang out in mod mark's fc.

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO) Yes

..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO) Yes

13. I added Dibi01 and he told me about this forum thread

23-May-2013 06:43:37

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Slinkywheel,

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? (YES/NO) Yes

Your application has been declined, two of the reworked quests have not been started let alone completed (Druidic Ritual & Wolf Whistle).

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

23-May-2013 12:17:45

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Igo, I authorise you to reassess Slinkywheel now that his Adv Log reports his quest list as 100% complete. I've decided not to penalise him.

Don't worry, it's the last time I'll say that. :D

--

The last time someone made this mistake, I wrote a new section for the rules. I've now also added another question to the application form. Anyone who still makes a mistake after this will really have no-one to blame but themselves. ;)

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? (YES/NO)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

24-May-2013 15:25:33

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top