Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Strings Mas

Strings Mas

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,077 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(1) I am currently Caped / a Reveller / a Tippler.
-Caped (was an Inebriate)

(2) I am a current RuneScape member.
-Yes

(3)
* I have read the current Citadel Smithing protocols carefully and commit myself to following them.
* I will post promptly and fully in the Citadel Smithing thread to notify of my actions and intentions in contributing to Citadel bar-creation.
* In the event of an unavoidable inability to post promptly (power cut, unexpected offline obligation), I will post notifying of the reason as soon as the impediment is resolved.
* I am aware that breach of the protocols without good reason or explanation will attract disciplinary action.
-Yes, though I will re-read them for good measure once I am readmitted.

22-May-2012 13:27:23

Dr Newton

Dr Newton

Posts: 80 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello all, I missed out on this most recent sweep so I would like to take a moment to explain myself before I reapply. I would like to apologize for the fact that I haven't been particularly active as of late, but I have a bad habit of undertaking too many jobs and projects at any one time.
Over the past month I've been feverishly working toward the completion of an album comprised of pieces composed by my peers and myself. As a result of this endeavor I have had very little time to dedicate to Runescape, and I've only logged on briefly a few times during the month.
I would genuinely like to dedicate some time towards Runescape and the Caped Carousers and I had no intentions of abandoning the group. I'm hoping my schedule will relent within a few weeks, and I would enjoy the opportunity to spend some of that free time with the Carousers.
Thank you for your time, I greatly appreciate it!

25-May-2012 05:56:16

Dr Newton

Dr Newton

Posts: 80 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Dragonsage K
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? The Blue Moon Inn.
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) Yes.
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) Yes.
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your *tandard time offset from GMT.) EST, -5 GMT.
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/**) Yes.
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) Yes.
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? (YES/NO) Yes.
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? The Black Arm Gang.
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? The Questcape Hall of Fame.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. None aside from the Caped Carousers.
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO) Yes.
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) No, I haven’t really spoken with anyone as of yet though.

25-May-2012 05:59:21

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Strings,
I am willing to readmit you to the group. Do you still wish to be an Inebriate?
You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as Igo adds you. Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
--
Razor Slim,
I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as he adds you.
Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
--
A Mage,
I am willing to readmit you to the group as a Caped member. In future, if you find yourself inactive for a significant period, please post an Absence so you don't have to reapply. :)
You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as Igo adds you. Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

27-May-2012 05:55:21 - Last edited on 27-May-2012 06:01:19 by Lumine

Strings Mas

Strings Mas

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,077 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you, Lumine :) . Yes, I'd still like to be an Inebriate. I had every intention of staying in the clan, but it seems I made a mistake with the sweep. I would just like it to go back to normal, if you don't mind.
I'll be getting ingame ASAP, thank you!

27-May-2012 19:23:05

Moojuuu

Moojuuu

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: None, always been "Count" Moojuuu! :D
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Rusty Anchor!
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) Yes
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) Yes.
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
EST. From New York, but live in Vermont.
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) Yes.
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) Yes, just got it!!
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? (YES/NO) Yes.
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? I believe Black Arm Gang
9. How (or from whom) *id you hear about the Caped Carousers? Just from reading the forums.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. I was in a clan called "Casually Addicted" for a bit. Wasn't my cup o' tea though.
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yes.
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
Yes.
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) No, unfortunately. I haven't met anyone yet!

PLEASE NOTE: Applications found to contain untruths or incomplete answers will be considered cause for instant removal from the Carousers.

28-May-2012 17:42:40

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top