Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Leader Rob

Leader Rob

Posts: 6,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i was actually just asking because its been around 3 years since i last posted and i thought both of us would have matured with age, a simple no would of sufficed. i will no longer post on this thread now i have my answer

<really bugs me when someone acts bigger than what they are #growup>
Creator of the Clan Leader Discord & Clan Discord
Lead Developer of The Clan Network
Clan Leader of Bound Links

09-Mar-2014 13:57:40 - Last edited on 12-Mar-2014 10:36:00 by Leader Rob

Cgs

Cgs

Posts: 381 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)

1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: C G S 14, Yin Cgs Yang, CeeGesS

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Long Hall

3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) Yes

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? (YES/NO) Yes

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) Yes

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
GMT+0

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) Yes

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) Yes

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? (YES/NO) Yes

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? (YES/NO) Yes

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Black Arm Gang

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? A friend who was a former member.

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. Celestial Eclipse

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO) Yes

..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO) Yes

11-Mar-2014 03:15:49 - Last edited on 11-Mar-2014 03:17:19 by Cgs

Cgs

Cgs

Posts: 381 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO) Yes

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) Nobody

11-Mar-2014 03:16:45

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
a simple no would of sufficed.

It's a pity a simple 'no' didn't suffice 5 years ago. Or on any of the succeeding occasions it's been said to you.

Original message details are unavailable.
i will no longer post on this thread now i have my answer

It would give me great pleasure to believe you. Past experience makes me doubt it.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

11-Mar-2014 03:34:48 - Last edited on 11-Mar-2014 03:35:46 by Lumine

Lumine

Lumine

Cgs,

I'm very willing to readmit you as a Carouser. :)

You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as Igo adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.

Welcome back! :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

11-Mar-2014 03:47:25

Warrior5697

Warrior5697

Posts: 106 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)

1. None, I've always used the same name it displays now: Warrior5697

2. Falador Moon Inn

3. Yes.

..3a.. Yes

4. Yes

5. GMT+0

6. Yes, sure.

7. Yes i can currently wear it.

..7a..I have completed all quests and reworked quests.

..7b.. Yes and yes.

8. Phoenix Ganga.

9. Through the forum thread.

10. Elf Legions.

11. Yes.

..11a.. --

12-Mar-2014 12:29:21

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,821 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Warrior points at the
more
at the bottom of the application.

There are questions 12 & 13 as well.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

14-Mar-2014 00:34:31

Lumine

Lumine

Thanks, Tranq.

Warrior, please complete the rest of your application so the Doorman can assess it.

---

Warrior, since you're now listed as a recruit in the 'Enlighten' clan, I assume you're no longer interested in joining the Caped Carousers. It would have been polite to let us know...
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

17-Mar-2014 23:15:51 - Last edited on 19-Mar-2014 00:20:42 by Lumine

Lumine

Lumine

Blexun,

I've removed your name from the list of current provisional members, as you never contacted an Admin to be added to the Clan Chat, and you are currently F2P.

If you regain membership and post here saying you're back, you can have a provisional period then.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

22-Mar-2014 08:04:54

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top