Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The assessment of those provisionals whose status was due to be reviewed on 24 March is now complete.

Everyone up for assessment this time has been confirmed as a Carouser and given a silver star. This means that you've made a good impression on the group, and we'd like to keep you around. Congratulations! :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

24-Mar-2014 03:00:50

Lightwielder

Lightwielder

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Carousers:

Hey, this is Lightwielder. I'm extremely sorry about my lack of presence online, and I have temporarily stopped renewing my membership in order to focus on my studies. I completely forgot to notify the clan when I made this decision, but I hope that you can understand that I was extremely busy with finals and such. I would really like to remain in the clan during this temporary absence, and I hope you all can understand. Thank you for your attention.

Lightwielder.

26-Mar-2014 03:24:46

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lightwielder,

I'm sure that once you have renewed your membership and completed all the quests before submitting a new application, that you will be admitted as a Provisional member to the clan. Real life must always take precedence over online gaming, but letting us know in future if you intend being absent for any period of time will prevent you being removed from the clan for inactivity.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

27-Mar-2014 07:30:41

Everwyrd

Everwyrd

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Rilos Hlaalu, Viliease and one that is my login name so I'll just keep it to myself.
2. The Jolly Boar Inn.
3. Yes.
3a. Yes.
4. Yes.
5. EST (GMT -5)
6. Yes.
7. Yes.
7a. Yes.
7b. Yes. I did Wolf Whistle/Druidic Ritual just now, however, and while at the time of submission my quest log hasn't updated you can see that they've been done in the recent activity section.
8. Black Arm Gang.
9. Saw this thread while searching for a clan.
10. Clan: Special.
11. Yes.
11a. Not currently in one.
12. Yes.
13. No.

27-Mar-2014 20:16:39 - Last edited on 28-Mar-2014 11:43:32 by Everwyrd

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Shezzarine,

Original message details are unavailable.
1. Rilos Hlaalu, and one that is my login name so I'll just keep it to myself.

That wouldn't be "Viliease", would it?

I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

28-Mar-2014 11:02:58

Everwyrd

Everwyrd

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.

That wouldn't be "Viliease", would it?

I'd completely forgotten about having that name for a time. It's not the name I was referring to, though. Edited my app. appropriately.

28-Mar-2014 11:46:18 - Last edited on 28-Mar-2014 11:46:44 by Everwyrd

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shezzarine,

I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as he adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

29-Mar-2014 02:49:03

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Shezzarine,

you now have access to the Friends chat 'Carousers', please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

29-Mar-2014 08:56:39

Aamir

Aamir

Posts: 81 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
None! The lands of Gielinor (and occasionally Kethsi, Freneskae, Zanaris, among others) have always known me as Aamir, and forevermore that shall be the case. Except the Fremennik, who insist that they call me Darkir Far-strider. I've made an exception for them.

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
That's easy,
The Blue Moon Inn.
It happens to be the first pub I wandered into way back in RS Classic. There's something to be said about a self-aware bartender and the curious basement...
Besides, the signage is fantastic.

3. Have you read the group rules properly?
Aye.

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel?
Aye aye!

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure?
Aye, I agree.

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
UTC+4. Due to DST, that makes me three hours ahead of GMT, but usually four. I use UTC for convenience, which is constant regardless of George Vernon Hudson's contribution towards headaches induced in trying to coordinate meetings and travel arrangements.

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly?
Absolutely.

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear?
I do!

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'?
That I have!

06-Apr-2014 22:55:10

Aamir

Aamir

Posts: 81 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith?
I just did, and I fully accept the consequences if it turns out not to be the case.

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
The Black Arm Gang. You have to admire the audacity of a shadowy organisation that has such a large headquarters above ground as opposed to some rickety ol' basement.

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
The interview with Mod Timbo on the Clan Submission Page in 2009. It was unlike any other clan I'd ever come across.

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
I still belong to the Paladins of Guthix, and intend to remain so.

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat?
I am currently registered in the Paladins of Guthix clan chat.

..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser?
If this application is accepted, I shall resign from my current clan chat immediately.

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat?
I shall very much do so if the time comes to part.

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
None.

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."

06-Apr-2014 23:11:05

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top