Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The membership sweep has now been completed.
15 members were removed for failing to respond to the sweep.
1 member was removed as a result of a previously-notified resignation.
Any non-provisional member removed from the membership list in the sweep may reapply in the Recruitment thread - but please be aware that acceptance is not automatic.
Your reapplication must also provide the reason for your failure to post in the Sweep thread during the period of the sweep.

Having not logged into the game at all in the previous fortnight will be considered a reason for reinstatement, as this sweep was deliberately unflagged and thus you may not have expected your membership to be at risk from your absence at this time.
Having simply decided that it was not necessary for you to read the clan forum in the last fortnight will not.

Reapplicants will be assessed as new members (so must have a current Quest Cape) but if accepted, will revert to their previous status as a full Carouser (ie they will not need to serve a new provisional period).
===
The assessment of those provisionals whose status was due to be reviewed on 20 May is now complete.
Two provisionals responded to the sweep and have now been given silver stars. You've made a good impression on the group, and we'd like to keep you around. Congratulations! :)
The remaining provisional did not respond to the sweep. Your continuing membership has therefore been declined.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

20-May-2012 12:25:54

DarkBrassica

DarkBrassica

Posts: 5,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So do I need to do the application form again as a new recruit or do I just need to state the reason as to why I didn't respond?
I will give you the latter of the two for now :D
Well I have been playing RS in the allotted fortnight but only about 10 minute intervals about once or twice a day and ofcourse the very, very rare 2 hour straight sessions :o, I have been so busy lately and haven't found much time for myself and if I did have the time I would have browsed the forums a bit more then I have been doing the past few weeks.
Don't worry haven't given up on RS just gotten a bit busy. Which should be ending soon.
So can we get a trimmed quest cape though?

20-May-2012 18:13:20

Lumine

Lumine

Dark Brassica - I gather that you didn't see my warning to you in the CC just before I logged out to begin the sweep, but only the PM that was its postscript. I did mean to be subtle in my warning, but not positively indecipherable! So I'm sorry for the confusion.
Normally, people reapplying after sweeps have to fill out the application form, but you responded to being swept so fast that I think you can complete the Sweep template instead. I realise you can't get to the Smithing protocols till you're readmitted, but you can post that you *have* read them as a promise that you *will* once you're back in the clan forum. :)
====
(1) I am currently Caped / a Reveller / a Tippler.

(2) I am a current RuneScape member.
OR
My non-member status is temporary, because of [reason]. I will be a paying member again on [date].

(3)
* I have read the current Citadel Smithing protocols carefully and commit myself to following them.
* I will post promptly and fully in the Citadel Smithing thread to notify of my actions and intentions in contributing to Citadel bar-creation.
* In the event of an unavoidable inability to post promptly (power cut, unexpected offline obligation), I will post notifying of the reason as soon as the impediment is resolved.
* I am aware that breach of the protocols without good reason or explanation will attract disciplinary action.
====
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

21-May-2012 05:38:50

DarkBrassica

DarkBrassica

Posts: 5,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(1) I am currently Caped / a Reveller / a Tippler. Ha Have no idea how to answer this :O
(2) I am a current RuneScape member. Yes
(3)
* I have read the current Citadel Smithing protocols carefully and commit myself to following them.
* I will post promptly and fully in the Citadel Smithing thread to notify of my actions and intentions in contributing to Citadel bar-creation.
* In the event of an unavoidable inability to post promptly (power cut, unexpected offline obligation), I will post notifying of the reason as soon as the impediment is resolved.
* I am aware that breach of the protocols without good reason or explanation will attract disciplinary action.
Yes all of the above :D
So can we get a trimmed quest cape though?

21-May-2012 11:52:35

Lumine

Lumine

"(1) I am currently Caped / a Reveller / a Tippler. Ha Have no idea how to answer this :O "
Well, it's not very tough.
You are not a Tippler, because only those who have never had a Cape but for special reasons have membership of the group anyway are Tipplers.
You therefore either a) have completed all the current quests and can wear your Quest Cape, or b) have not completed one or more quests, and are a Reveller.
*looks up his Adventurer's Log* Yes, you're Caped.
Lordy, Cabbage, how was that a complicated question? :D
All right, meet me in-game and I'll stick you back in the CC. Please try to read the clan forum frequently in future. ;)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

21-May-2012 12:05:03

Strings Mas

Strings Mas

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,077 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh no, I could have sworn I responded to the sweep b/c I knew it was happening... Perhaps I was about to post and then got called away... Blasted busy life!
Would you like me to reapply? My apologies for not responding...

21-May-2012 16:43:01

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top