Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bskate907,
I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as he adds you.
Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

11-Apr-2012 06:14:04

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bskate907,
I have been authorised to admit you as a Provisional member. You now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers", please make your presence known and an Admin (Archaeox, Igo Weiqi, Lumine, Priest Wiz, Rida or Teela Glenn) will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

11-Apr-2012 21:42:59 - Last edited on 30-May-2012 09:32:48 by Igo Weiqi

Antoninus

Antoninus

Posts: 67 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: none
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? Hair of the Dog
3. Have you read the group rules properly? YES
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? YES
5. What time zone are you in? EST, 5 hours behind GMT
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? YES
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? YES
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? YES
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Phoenix Gang
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Just looking through clan forums
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. NONE
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? YES
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? N/A
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) No

12-Apr-2012 23:32:05

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
May Mermaid,
your *ate is in the hands of our leader. I doubt that you will have much problem in being reaccepted as you were absent for several months before the sweep. It would have made things easier though if you had posted in the "Important Absences" thread in the clan forum, we could have saved all this time and effort. Hopefully Lumine will be as understanding.

GetQuestCape,
I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you should be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

16-Apr-2012 18:34:00

Lumine

Lumine

GetQuestCape,
I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as he adds you.
May,
I have asked Igo to readd you to the Friends chat as a Carouser. Welcome back. And yeah, what Igo said. ;)
Once you are both added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

20-Apr-2012 09:26:35

Lumine

Lumine

The assessment of those provisionals whose status was due to be reviewed on 20 April is now complete.
Some people have been confirmed as Carousers and given a silver star. This means that you've made a good impression on the group, and we'd like to keep you around. Congratulations! :)
Some people have been left provisional; this means either that you made a good impression with some Carousers but not so good with others, or you didn't make much of an impression at all. Your status will be reviewed again at the next (as yet unset) assessment date.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

20-Apr-2012 09:49:22

D Scapegoat
Oct Member 2022

D Scapegoat

Posts: 3,089 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Sg 88, Silentgates, EssGee**** Chao Sg, and I think there may be more but I cant remember them
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? Poison Arrow
3. Have you read the group rules properly? YES
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? YES
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) GMT -6
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? YES
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? YES
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? YES
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Black Arm
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Reapplicant
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. Clan Quest
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? YES
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) Chaotic Ven
Owner of a bunch of capes you don't care about

30-Apr-2012 00:49:19

Lumine

Lumine

Hi**** -
Congratulations on regaining your Cape. After our discussion earlier today, I am willing to readmit you as a Carouser.
I'm sure you will keep in mind all the things we discussed earlier. *wields Carrot of Doom* :P
I have asked Chao to post confirming his support. Poke him if he doesn't!

Igo - after Chao has posted, please add Sg back to the FC as a Carouser. Any Admin+ may likewise add him back to the CC at that time.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

30-Apr-2012 04:49:42

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top