Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Moojuuu,
I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you should be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

Razor Slim,
I have been authorised to admit you as a Provisional member. You now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers", please make your presence known and an Admin (Archaeox, Igo Weiqi, Lumine, Priest Wiz, Rida or Teela Glenn) will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

Strings Mas and A Mage,
You now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers". If you haven't already done it you can make your presence known and an Admin (Archaeox, Igo Weiqi, Lumine, Priest Wiz, Rida or Teela Glenn) will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome back.

Edit :- * uses tippex on the offending "o", then rushes off to FB to send message to Lumine *

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

29-May-2012 20:47:44 - Last edited on 30-May-2012 09:36:08 by Igo Weiqi

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(not Lumione, Igo!)
--
Moojuuu,
The Doorman has said he has passed his recommendation on to me, apparently without having sent it. :) I will respond to his recommendation as soon as it appears. :D
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

30-May-2012 03:27:25 - Last edited on 30-May-2012 03:47:58 by Lumine

Lumine

Lumine

Moojuuu,
I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as he adds you.
Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

31-May-2012 13:00:11

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Moojuuu,
I have been authorised to admit you as a Provisional member. You now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers", please make your presence known and an Admin (Archaeox, Igo Weiqi, Lumine, Priest Wiz, Rida or Teela Glenn) will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

01-Jun-2012 09:16:38

Grandifolia
Mar Member 2023

Grandifolia

Posts: 44 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Firedraker17
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? The Poison Arrow
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) Yes.
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) Yes.
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) (-6)
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) Yes.
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) Yes.
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? (YES/NO) Yes.
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Phoenix
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? From a Developer's Blog, some time ago.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. I was a member of the Caped Carousers for several months across 2011 and for a short time during 2012.
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO) Yes.
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO) Yes.
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) I don't think so.

07-Jun-2012 02:44:27

Lumine

Lumine

Hello again, Akillees!
I am willing to readmit you as a Carouser. Welcome back. :)
Please be sure to read the Citadel Smithing protocols when you regain access to the clan forum, as they've got quite a lot stricter and more ferocious since you were last among us. I wouldn't want to serve you a flat beer just because you didn't realise about the change.
You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as Igo adds you. Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

07-Jun-2012 09:46:18

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Akillees,
You now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers". If you haven't already done it you can make your presence known and an Admin (Archaeox, Frickadiv, Igo Weiqi, Lumine, Priest Wiz, Rida or Teela Glenn) will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome back.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

09-Jun-2012 21:08:04 - Last edited on 12-Jun-2012 09:54:04 by Igo Weiqi

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top