Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Sahid
Dec Member 2006

Sahid

Posts: 105 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: none
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? Big Heist
3. Have you read the group rules properly? Yes
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? Yes
5. What time zone are you in? Central US -6 GMT
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? Yes
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? Yes
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? Yes
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Phoenix Gang
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Linked from the official guide on clans
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. Currently in Funny Looking Frogs clan. The chatter is getting a little immature, so I’m looking to leave.
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? No*
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? Yes
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) No

13-Jun-2012 03:50:04

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KingSahid,
I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you should be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

Frickadiv,
"I grow weary of searching the forums for "Carousers" ".
Try looking in the Clan chat, you should find some there. :P
* Unpins thread from Frickadiv's shirt along with his star. Polishes the star and pins it back on his shirt. Leaves the thread in the forum.*

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

14-Jun-2012 10:58:45

Prysin

Prysin

Posts: 757 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
Drummer997, A Z B K
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
The Poison Arrow
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
Yes
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)
Yes
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
GMT (London)
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)
Yes
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
Yes
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? (YES/NO)
Yes
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Black Arm Gang
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
I searched the questing recruitment forum and found the perfect clan
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
0 at all :( 11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yes
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
N/A
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
Nope

14-Jun-2012 19:19:03

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Dark Andy,
you appear to have posted an advert in the following forum, "Recruitment - Questing & Minigame Clans". The thread I refere to is "quest Cape Owner needs clan", QFC 289-290-339-63793688. This advert was posted 32 minutes after your application to join "The Caped CArousers".
My question to you is :- Have you changed your mind about joining "The Caped Carousers" and do you wish me to disregard your application?

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

15-Jun-2012 01:08:51

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Dark Andy,
In that case, I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you should be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

15-Jun-2012 13:39:43

91raptor
Dec Member 2010

91raptor

Posts: 63 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)

1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: 91raptor

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Blue Moon Inn-Varrock

3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
Yes

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)
Yes

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
Mountain Standard Time -7 GMT

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)
Yes

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
Yes

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? (YES/NO)
Yes

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Phoenix Gang

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
Ker Laeda

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
None

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yes

..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)

12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
No

15-Jun-2012 22:51:09 - Last edited on 04-Sep-2014 05:49:10 by 91raptor

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top