Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Archaeox
Dec
fmod Member

Archaeox

Forum Moderator Posts: 53,422 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry to see you go Ik - you know where we are if you feel differently in a few months! Meantime, I've copy/pasted your posts above to the clan forum.

Take care of yourself, we'll miss you!

Arch
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

25-Nov-2014 23:54:55 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2014 23:57:39 by Archaeox

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, Venus Isacc -

I don't believe you've been swept before, or if you have, it was back further than I checked. So I am willing to re-admit you as a Carouser.

Because it took me so long to respond to your reapp, I'll add you back to the CC without waiting for Igo to add you to the FC first. He can do that later.

Apologies for the delay, and welcome back. :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

29-Nov-2014 02:11:10

Arcane Hero

Arcane Hero

Posts: 697 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello former mates,

It has been a while since I've been active and seen you all. I am asking you if you all would consider granting me my title of Reveller back as I currently do not have a cape and I was swept a few months back when I had to go inactive as I had some work and it involved a place where I had no internet of any kind. I apologize for the major delay in informing you all of anything, I've also just been going through some life changes and things haven't been going way too smoothly as of late. I would greatly appreciate if you considered this as I did love this clan as well as everyone associated with it.

Thank you very much,

Eloy Rico (aka Eloyrico)
Former CC

10-Dec-2014 07:58:21

Lumine

Lumine

Hi, Eloy -

I don't readmit people as Revellers, and I don't want to set a precedent by making an exception.

The way to avoid being swept from the group during a period of inactivity or absence from your normal haunts is to post a notification of absence in the 'Important absences' thread in the clan forum.

Please let me know when you can wear a Quest Cape again, and I'll readmit you then. We hope to see you back with us soon. :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

13-Dec-2014 01:34:32

Lumine

Lumine

Note to self and admins: Zori requalified for her Quest Cape today and I immediately barrelled her back into the CC. I did ask her to post a formal reapp, but she was clearly too excited :D , so I decided to forgo the formality.

Welcome back, Zori! :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

21-Dec-2014 04:06:05

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Note to La Patrona, self and admins: Doktrine requalified for his Quest Cape today and I immediately barrelled him back into the CC. I did ask him to post a formal reapp, of which I am pleased to give my support.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

23-Jan-2015 22:22:15 - Last edited on 23-Jan-2015 23:33:08 by Igo Weiqi

Doktrine

Doktrine

Posts: 34 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)

1. Previous display names: None.
2. Favourite bar: Rellekka Longhall Bar.
3. Reading and understanding the rules: YES. Also, I understand the smithing rules concerning the Citadel.
4. Agreement to be bound by the Carousers' Code & Disciplinary Procedure: YES.
5. Time zone: GMT+1.
6. Understanding real life drinking dangers: YES.
7. Owning a Quest Cape: YES. Right to wear it: YES.
7 a. & b. According to my Quest Log, and to my Adv. Log, I have completed all the Quests in the game.
8. Branch of Varrock underworld: Phoenix gang.
9. How and from whom I hear about CC: Back in early 2008, bank of Canifis. Archaeox-san suggested me to check the forums for it. =)
10. RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. I belonged to in the last 12 months: None.
11. Availablility to be a CC member: YES.
12. Agreement about the way of resigning from the Caped Carousers: YES.
13. Members agreeing to support this application: Igo Weiqi-san, Archaeox-san. Probably there are more, but these two have confirmed it to me personally. =)

Lastly, I should tell a reason for not attending a sweep on time, but it was very long ago, and I honestly can't remember, sorry.

Oh, what I CAN explain is why I filled the form in this way, instead of copy-pasting it. I did it this way to be able to do it in a single post, and made sure it wouldn't be a problem.

23-Jan-2015 22:29:25

Lumine

Lumine

Doktrine,

I'm sorry for the confusion in the clan chat today. I'm sure you believed that Igo was entitled and authorised to add you to the FC, and to the CC if he was also the one who did that.

In fact, he did not have that authorisation. I wasn't even aware that you'd posted a reapplication, let alone my having assessed it and given Igo any direction about it.

To be suddenly removed from the CC again - twice - must have been distressing and confusing for you. I'm afraid I was too angry at the unexpected discovery that my approval of your reapp had been entirely bypassed to be willing to say anything, in case I ended up saying something ill-considered.

I have now assessed your application, and at this time I'm willing to readmit you as a provisional member. I will authorise Igo to add you back to the FC, and any Admin may thereafter add you back to the CC.

Welcome back to the Carousers.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

24-Jan-2015 04:39:41

Zuorsara
Feb Member 2015

Zuorsara

Posts: 1,716 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
APPLICATION FORM -Clan Membership

1. Previous display names:
Deigo93

2. Favorite bar/pub:
The Big Heist Lodge

3(a). Have you read the group rules properly?
Yes'm

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure?
Yes

5. Time zone:
-7 GMT

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly?
Yes

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear?
Yes

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', 'The Death of Chivalry', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'?
Yes

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith?
Yes'm

8. I belong to the Phoenix Gang

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
I cannot recall, probably from my time in the Jovial Rovers

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
None in the last twelve months

11. Are you currently a member of another Clan Chat?
No

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat?
Yes

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application?
Archaeox has offered to be my reference.
Following
Zaros
to the end - even if, in his wisdom, he betrays me.

16-Feb-2015 11:57:05

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top