Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Tarakava

Tarakava

Posts: 4,087 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Phoenix.

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
Searching the forums looking for a new clan.

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
Empire of Swords, Zirak Kingdom

11. Are you currently a member of another Clan Chat? (YES/
NO
)

..11a.. If yes, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
N/A

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (
YES
/NO)

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
Nope.

Edit: Made my answers more readable. :)

16-Jun-2016 23:29:28 - Last edited on 18-Jun-2016 03:35:58 by Tarakava

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Ridley,

I'm sure the "Doorman" Lady Rhae will be along shortly to process your application form.

I just hope that her eyesight is better than mine, originally I thought that you hadn't replied to some of the questions, but on closer scrutiny I realised that you had emboldened the existing text.

Regards, Igo Weiqi.
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

18-Jun-2016 01:04:07

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Igo, you stepped down as Doorman. Why are you still monitoring the Rec thread? Can't you break yourself of the habit? :D Not that I'm sorry you are in this circumstance - thanks for letting me know Ridley was here. :)

--

Ridley, apologies for the wait. I know Lady Rhae has been having a busy time IRL in the last few days, so I'll assess your application myself. Back in a bit!

- Okay, I hereby notify myself that I found no reason not to accept you as a Carouser, and a lot of reasons to think we should. :)

I have added you to the Friends chat 'CarousersFC', and our clan chat 'Caped Carousers' is also currently open to guests. Log in and find an Admin, and they will meet you in-game and add you to the CC as a Newbie.

Welcome to the Caped Carousers!
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

18-Jun-2016 05:32:01 - Last edited on 18-Jun-2016 06:22:48 by Lumine

Lumine

Lumine

Our Clan Chat 'Caped Carousers' has now been closed once more.

Our Friends chat 'CarousersFC' is open to anyone. All clan events are now open to guests, and are run in the FC. See post 4 of the thread for the schedule of events.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

23-Jun-2016 11:31:47

Lumine

Lumine

The membership sweep has now been completed.

9 members were removed from the CC for failing to respond to the Sweep.

If you have been swept but are still added to the FC, you have 4 weeks to regain your Cape (if a Carouser/Reveller when removed) and to speak to Lumine about why you didn't respond to the Sweep. If you do not speak to her within 4 weeks, you will also be removed from the FC.

If you are now not ranked in the FC, you have been swept too many times previously, and your further membership is declined.

4 members were made Revellers after notifying that they cannot currently wear their Cape.
4 members were removed from the FC because they had resigned from the clan.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

10-Jul-2016 13:54:31

Tj La Vyre

Tj La Vyre

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Carousers :D

(-% APPLICATION FORM - Clan Membership %-)

1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
**Only Tj La Vyre**

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
**Blue Moon Inn**

3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) **Of course**

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols on the clan website, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? (YES/NO)
**Yes**

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)
**It’s a great code, nothing to disagree with**

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
**+10GMT**

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) **Yes, I always mainly drink responsibly**

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) **No**

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', 'The Death of Chivalry', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? (YES/NO)
**No I haven’t completed every quest on this account**

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? (YES/NO)
**Yes, my answers are true**

Continued over to next post... ^_^

06-Aug-2016 01:20:04 - Last edited on 06-Aug-2016 01:48:39 by Tj La Vyre

Tj La Vyre

Tj La Vyre

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
**Black Arm Gang**

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
**Originally Bryanqwert, then from the rest of the carousers ;) **

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
**Concinnity**

11. Are you currently a member of another Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
**Unfortunately, yes**

..11a.. If yes, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
**Most definitely 1000% times infinity repeater*

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
**Yes**

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
**I hope so, *looks at Tiff and Evan* ;) **

I hope you'll consider me a worthy applicant for a tippler :)

06-Aug-2016 01:22:08

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top