Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It does count as speaking to me, yes. If you can find three current members who are willing to support you, you're eligible to be admitted to the CC as a Drunkard if you want to be. That's probably a good choice if you don't think you'll be making an attempt to regain your Cape any time soon.

In theory, I was still doing sweeps; in practice, they'd sort of fallen by the wayside. :) For that reason, I prodded a few people this time when I saw them, but I didn't see you to prod.

- Anyone care to post their support for Swai's readmission?
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

23-May-2017 09:42:59

Steeldra
Oct Member 2010

Steeldra

Posts: 390 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Lumine and Carousers, sorry I didn't respond to the sweep. As you've probably noticed I've not been playing the game for a while and over time I've been checking the clan forums less and less frequently so this was probably inevitable at some point.

Just so you know where I stand, I can't wear my quest cape right now. I will probably start playing the game again at some point but I don't feel motivated to play it right now. I may try and regain my quest cape before the 18th to re-join because I still want to stay in the clan but I'm worried I'll just forget and get swept a second time.

11-Jun-2017 17:30:29

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Steel - it's up to you. You can resign as Khazard has, if you wish to, and reapply when you're playing frequently again. Or you can regain your Cape and then be added back as a Carouser; you've responded, so I'm not going to be rigorous about "the 18th or nothing". Or, if you can find three current members who want to support your immediate readmission as a Drunkard, you can do that. Let me know what you prefer.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

12-Jun-2017 12:56:43

Steeldra
Oct Member 2010

Steeldra

Posts: 390 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi. It's the 18th and I haven't logged on at all. I think I'll reapply once I'm playing again. It makes sense, being in the CC doesn't mean much if I never log in.

As far as I'm concerned I'm still a Carouser at heart and probably always will be.

18-Jun-2017 20:29:21

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top