Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

The contents of this message have been hidden.

22-Mar-2017 18:41:45

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, Sadeyes1111 -

It looks as if the Door Dame hasn't seen your application yet, so I've processed it myself.

I am willing to admit you as a Newbie.

I will add you to the Friends chat 'CarousersFC', and then meet you in-game to add you to the CC.

Welcome to the Caped Carousers! :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

24-Mar-2017 05:56:53

Devon Clues

Devon Clues

Posts: 6,101 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
Andriod
Pet My Yak
Kraft Dinner

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Blue Moon Inn

3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
YES

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols on the clan website, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? (YES/NO)
YES

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)
YES

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
NDT (Newfoundland time zone) -2:30

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)
YES

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
YES

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', 'The Death of Chivalry', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? (YES/NO)
YES

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? (YES/NO)
YES

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Black Arm Gang

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
From my amazing friend Zorial, she's been bugging me to apply for ages

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
was a member of scape&chill clan
11. Are you currently a member of another Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
NO
..11a.. If yes, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
Not in a clan currently, so YES

09-May-2017 07:01:52

Devon Clues

Devon Clues

Posts: 6,101 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
YES

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
Zorial

09-May-2017 07:02:42

Lumine

Lumine

Hello, Tobacco Dock! Zori has drawn my attention to your application, so I won't make you wait for the Door Dame, but will assess your app myself. One moment! :)

- Okay! I have processed your application, and I'm willing to admit you as a Newbie.

I will add you to the Friends chat 'CarousersFC', and then meet you in-game to add you to the CC.

Welcome to the Caped Carousers! :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

09-May-2017 13:11:28 - Last edited on 09-May-2017 13:35:49 by Lumine

Lumine

Lumine

The May 2017 membership sweep has now been completed.

12 members were removed from the CC for failing to respond to the Sweep.

If you have been swept but are still ranked in the FC 'CarousersFC', you have 4 weeks to regain your Cape (if a Carouser/Reveller when removed) and to speak to Lumine about why you didn't respond to the Sweep. If you do not speak to her within 4 weeks, you will also be removed from the FC.

If you have been swept and are now not ranked in the FC, you have been swept too many times previously, and are now ineligible for readmission.

5 members were made Revellers after notifying that they cannot currently wear their Cape.

1 member was removed from the CC and FC because they had resigned from the clan.

- Oh, and one Newbie was confirmed slightly ahead of his scheduled date. Congratulations, Tobacco Dock! :D
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

21-May-2017 15:12:09 - Last edited on 21-May-2017 15:17:21 by Lumine

Swaider
May Member 2008

Swaider

Posts: 257 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am just saying that I am still alive. I am just passing by as I saw Runefest tickets was on sale (via twitter) and wondered if you will do an own night before event like last year. But I see I have been swept. A bit odd in a way as I have not seen any sweeps for a while so I was not sure if you still did those.

I should have put myself on an absence status or something instead of regularly checking the forums for sweeps which happened less regularly lately O_o (reason above). While I was active checking forums was something I did at least weekly to see events and stuff, so sweeps was never a problem in the past.

As for not being active: my free time got more limited, especially when I also wanted to do some student related activities as club stuff (or what you call it in English). You can also blame it a bit on other games so Runescape became forgotten at times.

Lately the main reason now is more of I am totally out of the loop, it would probably take a bit time and effort to get back on, I am less active in student activities but have studies to finish so that have just been a less good idea to take stuff up again.

Together that is what happened during the last couple of years. I'm soon done with everything.

My plan now is to get back during the summer while I work and when I am (mostly?) done with everything study related.
I guess I have burned my "been swept but ok to come back"-ticket by this but that is too late to change now.

As for Runefest I plan to attend that as that is also a nice travel to London.
Checking if you have any plans related Runefest.
Also I will be more active again at some point in the upcoming weeks.

So Lumine, does this message count as "speaking" to you or do I have to search for you ingame for further questions and stuff? I wish to remain in the friend chat but as it will take more than 4 weeks (from sweep date) before regaining my quest cape I am not sure about the rest if you want to be strict about that thing.

Cheers :)

22-May-2017 20:02:13

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top