Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Aicy

Aicy

Posts: 12,893 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lumine said :
Hi, Aicy! :)

Apologies for the delay in processing your application. We have a new Doorman (Doorwoman? Dame on the Door :) ) since your time, who is currently away from the game for a bit. So you had to wait for me to notice instead. <.< >.>

I'm certainly willing to readmit you as a Carouser! I will add you into the Friends Chat 'CarousersFC'. Log in there and attract the attention of an Admin, who will then meet you in-game and add you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.

Welcome back! :D

Brilliant! Thankyou, Lumine - good to be back.
Aicy

09-Jan-2017 15:42:46

Bryanqwert

Bryanqwert

Posts: 918 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Bryanqwert - JehovahBryan, Rex Bwyan, Sir Lillith - Erm... Think that's the lot?

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? Dead Man's Chest

3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) Yes.

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? (YES/NO) Yes.

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) Yes.

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) +12

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) Yes.

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) Of course :D
(If not, you should complete the 'Friends Chat Rank Application Form' instead.)

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', 'The Death of Chivalry', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? (YES/NO) Yes.

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? (YES/NO) Yes. Full green bar (:

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? *logs in* I can never remember this... Black Arm Gang

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Originally, from the clan post thing by Jagex on the front page.

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. Concinnity, and like 5 or 6 various PvM teaching/leech FCs.

05-Feb-2017 05:44:34 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2017 05:45:52 by Bryanqwert

Bryanqwert

Bryanqwert

Posts: 918 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
11. Are you currently a member of another Clan Chat? (YES/NO) Yes

..11a.. If yes, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO) Yes

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO) Yes ma'am.

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) Not in so many words.

05-Feb-2017 05:45:18

Raven born
Feb Member 2021

Raven born

Posts: 1,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Matth 30, Dovahkin 30, Romak 1997, MLG Matthew, SD Matthew, then back to MLG Matthew

2. Possibly the Blue moon inn, it's the first bar I remember visiting :P

3. YES

..3a.. YES

4. YES

5. GMT + 1

6. YES

7. YES

..7a.. YES

..7b.. My entire list is green, so YES

8. Phoenix

9. I heard something a couple years ago, then I needed a new clan so I looked you up.

10. Serene Divinity clan (currently declining rapidly owing to extremely strict attendance rules)

11. NO

12. YES

13. NO

SIDE NOTE: I am currently reading for a university degree in digital arts, so don't expect me to be online a lot, but I will do my best to participate in clan chat and in completing quests within the first few days :)
Champion of Zaros
|
World Guardian
|
Lore Master
|
Proud member of the Caped Carousers

Petition to Bring back Armies of Gielinor and Arcanists on Steam

11-Feb-2017 11:40:16 - Last edited on 11-Feb-2017 11:42:53 by Raven born

Lady Rhae

Lady Rhae

Posts: 70 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MLG Matthew,

Thank you for your interest in the Caped Carousers. I have reviewed your application and passed my recommendation on to the Patrona (our clan leader). She will let you know her final decision.

In the meantime, as you know, our friends chat "CarousersFC" is open to guests, and we look forward to seeing you there!

12-Feb-2017 07:17:31

Raven born
Feb Member 2021

Raven born

Lady Rhae said :
MLG Matthew,

Thank you for your interest in the Caped Carousers. I have reviewed your application and passed my recommendation on to the Patrona (our clan leader). She will let you know her final decision.

In the meantime, as you know, our friends chat "CarousersFC" is open to guests, and we look forward to seeing you there!
Thanks!! I'll try to be on this week but I got some assignments to finish up first :P

PS - one last thing, do you guys have a Discord server I could join?
Champion of Zaros
|
World Guardian
|
Lore Master
|

12-Feb-2017 12:33:56 - Last edited on 12-Feb-2017 15:13:17 by Raven born

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, MLG Matthew -

I've accepted the Door Dame's recommendation to admit you as a new member.

I will shortly add you as a ranked member of the Friends chat 'CarousersFC'. After that, any Admin+ can meet you in-game and add you to the 'Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.

Welcome to the Carousers. :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

13-Feb-2017 05:58:20

Raven born
Feb Member 2021

Raven born

Lumine said :
Hi, MLG Matthew -

I've accepted the Door Dame's recommendation to admit you as a new member.

I will shortly add you as a ranked member of the Friends chat 'CarousersFC'. After that, any Admin+ can meet you in-game and add you to the 'Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.

Welcome to the Carousers. :)
Thanks for the acceptance, be warned, I'm quite the lorehound so expect me to know (almost) every bit of lore in this game :P
Champion of Zaros
|
World Guardian
|
Lore Master
|

13-Feb-2017 11:01:36

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top