Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Just a Slice

Just a Slice

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)

1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Moreboozeplz, Andrew Slays

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
blue moon inn
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) yes

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? (YES/NO) yes

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) yes

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) EST

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) yes

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
yes
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? (YES/NO) yes

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? phoenix

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? old member

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO) yes

..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO) yes

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who?

15-Mar-2013 00:55:27 - Last edited on 15-Mar-2013 00:59:03 by Just a Slice

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, Host of W13 -

I'm willing to re-admit you as a Carouser.

You'll have access to the Friends chat "Carousers" as soon as the Doorman adds you again. Once he has, log in and attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' clan chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

15-Mar-2013 01:01:15

TwinDrags
Jan Member 2010

TwinDrags

Posts: 49 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)

1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
twindrags3.

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Blue Moon Inn.

3. Have you read the group rules properly?
Yes.

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel?
Yes, always.

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure?
Yes.

5. What time zone are you in?
GMT+1.

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly?
Yes.

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
Yes.

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'?
Yes.

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Black Arm Gang.

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
Steeldra.

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
None.

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat?
Yes.

..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser?

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat?
Yes.

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who?
None that I know of.

16-Mar-2013 13:33:05 - Last edited on 16-Mar-2013 14:35:27 by TwinDrags

Lumine

Lumine

Hi, TwinDrags3 -

I must tell you that several senior members of the clan oppose your readmission, as they feel you were not a good fit with the rest of the group.

For that reason, I don't think it would be beneficial to you or the clan if I were to agree to your return.

Your reapplication is therefore declined. I hope you find a group that suits you.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

17-Mar-2013 00:18:09

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Host of W13 and Rida,

I see you are already both in the Clan chat, I have now added you both to the Friends Chat. Sorry for the delay but it was St Patrick's day on the 17th and I was away for the whole weekend, welcome home boysh. *hic*

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

18-Mar-2013 17:07:02

D Scapegoat
Oct Member 2022

D Scapegoat

Posts: 3,089 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: To be honest there are too many to remember *** the ones I do remember- Sg carouser, Daniel Sg, Silent Gates**** 88, and other variants of sg. (the current name is not to cause confusion with Richard Dain, also known as Rida, but rather this was to show a feeling of kinship towards him as he has consoled me through what I would have thought inconsolable times.

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? Poision arrow, located in Ardougne

3. Have you read the group rules properly? Yes

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? Yes

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? Yes

5. What time zone are you in? GMT +6

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? Yes.

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? Yes

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? Yes, although at the time of application my AL appears to not be updated. My apologies for this, but I really have done the quests.

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Pheonix

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Past member.

Celestial ****piracy.
Clan Quest.

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? Yes.
Owner of a bunch of capes you don't care about

19-Mar-2013 03:47:16

D Scapegoat
Oct Member 2022

D Scapegoat

Posts: 3,089 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? Yes

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) No.

Lumine as you have told me on skype, I am fully aware of the implications that this has with my standing on the group. There will NOT. I repeat. NOT. be an incident like last time. I was less stable than I currently am as many can attest to a year ago. This is a different and changed person applying than Silent Gates.
Owner of a bunch of capes you don't care about

19-Mar-2013 03:51:33

Bitters
Oct Member 2020

Bitters

Posts: 2,009 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys, It's notsomebeans, from a while back, I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I started playing Runescape again after a long hiatus. I have a bunch of quests to do again, but when I finish them, I was planning on applying back into the carousers. That will probably happen in around 2 weeks, I have a trip that I'm going on. When I get back though, I'll apply as soon as I finish the last quest! See you then! On Wednesdays, we wear pink.

19-Mar-2013 06:37:49

Lumine

Lumine

Original message details are unavailable.
the current name is not to cause confusion with Richard Dain, also known as Rida

But it will anyway. *facedesk*

I decline to have yet another repeat of the matching-names debacle. When you've changed your name again, let me know.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

19-Mar-2013 08:34:08

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top