Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wooffboy - I've added you.
--
Wooffboy - since our conversation ended with you telling me that I obviously didn't like you and didn't care what you had to say, when I felt I had given courteous attention to what you were saying, and asked you what you wanted me to do about the situation (your answer being "Nothing" ), the most positive interpretation is that there was a clash of communication-assumptions.
I've come to the conclusion that quite a lot of my members would probably annoy you significantly and that you in turn would probably annoy them significantly, based on different rules about what's polite and rude. I can foresee both sides shouting, "He's got a nerve saying *I'm* rude when *he's* the one who said.....!"
So let's avoid the situation by not *ringing you and them together in one clan. :D
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

26-Oct-2012 06:33:42 - Last edited on 27-Oct-2012 07:28:50 by Lumine

Lumine

Lumine

The membership sweep has now been completed.
8 members were removed for failing to respond to the sweep.
4 members were made Revellers after notifying that they remain unCaped.
Anyone removed from the membership list in the sweep may reapply in the Recruitment thread - but please be aware that acceptance is not automatic.
Your reapplication must also provide the reason for your failure to post a notification of your Cape status in the Sweep thread during the period of the sweep.
Reapplicants will be assessed as new members (so must have a current Quest Cape and have completed all remade quests) but if accepted, will revert to their previous status as a full Carouser (ie they will not need to serve a new provisional period).
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

26-Oct-2012 13:21:16 - Last edited on 26-Oct-2012 19:51:54 by Lumine

Wingknight

Wingknight

Posts: 2,056 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My revised application:
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Just this name, I'm an original
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Don't spend much time in bars but probably the one on Mos le Harmless
3. Have you read the group rules properly? YES
..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? YES
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? YES
5. What time zone are you in? Eastern, I believe -4 Gmt
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? YES
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? YES and proud to have just retained it.
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? YES
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Years ago but I believe Blark arm
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Forum, I just quit my clan
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. Teh Killer Skillerz
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? YES

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? YES
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? no

28-Oct-2012 22:06:27 - Last edited on 28-Oct-2012 22:06:43 by Wingknight

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wingknight83,
your original application was rejected mainly due to the fact that you had not read or answered question seven correctly. The fact that you did not initially see my reply and that you copy/pasted your original application with all it's errors leads me to believe that you still will not be a suitable candidate for this clan.
However I will pass on my findings to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

30-Oct-2012 20:11:43

The contents of this message have been hidden.

30-Oct-2012 21:08:49

Lumine

Lumine

Someone misreading a question does give the Doorman the right to decline an applicant, however.
And he has excellent judgement in divining who will still be a member six months later and who will have left of their own accord or will have been declined after their provisional period.
Let's not waste six months, or even a provisional period. Good luck in finding a clan that suits you better.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

31-Oct-2012 12:10:32

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top