Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Godofnothing

Godofnothing

Posts: 128 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: N/A (Same name for 10+ Years)

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? The Rising Sun Inn

3. Have you read the group rules properly? YES

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? YES

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? YES

5. What time zone are you in? GMT +8

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? YES

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? YES

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest? YES

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? YES

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Black Arm Gang

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Ythaar-Mej

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
PPOP, Mod Tyrans Friends chat (if that counts)
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? YES

..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? N/A

12. Do you agree that if you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan? YES

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? Ythaar-Mej
I Am The God of Nothing, Proud Quest Cape owner and proud member of the Caped Carousers

28-Jul-2014 07:33:26 - Last edited on 28-Jul-2014 07:35:23 by Godofnothing

YtHaar-Mej
Dec Member 2005

YtHaar-Mej

Posts: 24,882 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? Ythaar-Mej

did i say that? lol just kidding, of course i support your app :D

~ YtHaar-Mej, of Zaros
Apple Techie -
RS Tech Support

"Make it a great day or not, the choice is YOURS!!!!!"
Can I turn in a paper without citing all sources?
"No."[1]
1. William Shakespeare, Hamlet , Act III, Scene 1, line 96.

28-Jul-2014 18:39:44

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Godofnothing,

I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as he adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

01-Aug-2014 08:31:28

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Godofnothing,

you now have access to the Friends chat 'Carousers', please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the clan.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

01-Aug-2014 10:48:39

iwantcool

iwantcool

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: iwantcool (Same from the beginning :D )

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? Harpoon Joe's House of 'Rum

3. Have you read the group rules properly? YES

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? YES

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? YES

5. What time zone are you in? GMT +-0

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? YES

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? YES

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest? YES

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? YES

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Black Arm Gang; that said i'm having my doubts. Eek.

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Searched up Quest cape clans and found you guys!

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
Mod Ramens FC ( for a short while)
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? Yes

..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? N/A

12. Do you agree that if you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan? YES

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? Wise Old Man (He might of forgot he is vouching for me due to his age and all)

03-Aug-2014 02:04:38

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top