Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Gunittt
Dec Member 2019

Gunittt

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
None.
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Flying Horse inn
3. Have you read the group rules properly?
Yes, I have.
3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel ***thing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel
Yes, I agree.
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure?
Yes, I agree 100%.
5. What time zone are you in?
North American Eastern Time Zone
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly?
Yes.
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear?
Yes sir! Never take it off!
7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'?
Of course, wouldn't miss out on how they changed it, and also free xp
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Phoenix Gang.
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
A friend of mine heard about yous and said I should look into it and I have and I like it.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months
Untouchables
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat?
Yes I am, ready when you are.
11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser?
Yes.
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat?
Yes I agree.
13. No.

24-Sep-2012 01:27:27

Nalfein2

Nalfein2

Posts: 110 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
None
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
The Jolly Boar Inn
3. Have you read the group rules properly? YES
..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? YES
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? YES
5. What time zone are you in? GMT +2
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? YES
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? YES
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? YES
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? I did this quest years ago, but I'm pretty sure I'm with the Phoenix Gang.
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Just browsing through the forums.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. None.
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? YES
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? YES
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) No.

26-Sep-2012 20:44:58

Ikra
Nov Member 2022

Ikra

Posts: 12,926 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Profiling, Can't believe a year has passed.
for those who don't remember me, my old app was on the bottom of page eight, expect a new one in the next 4 days.

28-Sep-2012 02:25:54 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2012 02:34:36 by Ikra

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gunit7410,
I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as he adds you.
Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
--
Nalfein2,
The Doorman hasn't yet assessed your application. I'll ask him to do so as soon as he can.
--
Nyx Nox Nix,
Weren't you declined at the end of your provisional period? - or is my memory at fault? Just wondering what makes you feel you'd fit in better with us this time than you did before.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

29-Sep-2012 11:10:31

Ikra
Nov Member 2022

Ikra

Lumine,
I was declined because I was acting Immature, when we had talked I said I would wait a year before I would try again to join and give my self time to Mature. Like I said when I left everything is your call in the end and I respect your Judgement, so if you do not wish me to re-apply do let me know on here or In-game.
- Nyx.

29-Sep-2012 14:17:39

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nyx,
Hmmm, yeah, okay. I'll consider you a reapp and approve your readmission myself, but you'll need to serve another provisional period.
Please submit a current application form, so you've agreed to all the current questions.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

30-Sep-2012 00:48:33

Ikra
Nov Member 2022

Ikra

understand Lumine, I will have my application in and up to date.
*am Lin
Nix *ox Nyx
Klaus13239
'Lord' Of Cabbages
Nyx of 72.
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? Blue Moon Inn
3. Have you read the group rules properly? Yes
..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? Yes
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? Yes
5. What time zone are you in? -5 Gmt
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? Yes, dui's are bad >****;
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? Yes
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? Yes
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Phoenix Gang.
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Join last year and failed due to immaturity, going for a second shot.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
72 clan
Sicarii.
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? No
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? Yes
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? Yes
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? N/a

30-Sep-2012 03:57:55

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gunit7410,
you now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers", please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

Nalfein2,
I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

01-Oct-2012 20:42:59

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top