Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Warfang88,
As the dates provided by Igo would suggest, and as I also chance to recall, you were accepted as a member, were removed when you missed a membership sweep, reapplied and were readmitted, and missed the *next* membership sweep.
I do favour your being a part of the group: you're a compatriot of mine and you make ... culturally-familiar jokes. :D
But can you be reasonably sure you won't miss responding to another sweep? "I've been a member of the Caped Carousers for x years in between being swept y times" will sound even less impressive if y=3 than when y=2. :P You reckon you'll notice the next one? ;)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

17-Jan-2012 12:10:20

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,821 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have hidden a post on the preceding page as it advertises another group. Vanishes in a wisp of smoke.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

17-Jan-2012 18:48:55

Rgm O7

Rgm O7

Posts: 102 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Never changed my name =)
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Rusty Anchor pub
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
Yes
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)
Yes
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)
Yes
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
Yes
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground'? (YES/NO)
Yes
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Phoenix
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
Saw it on a fourm, I dont remember who it was
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
Tar
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yes
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)

12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
No

17-Jan-2012 20:17:34

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rgm 07,
" 9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
Saw it on a forum, I dont remember who it was "

Hmmm! Are you sure it wasn't an invitation and you found it in a crate?
Tell me how many crates did you have to search and in what order?
I have processed your application and passed my recommendation on to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

17-Jan-2012 22:53:03

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rgm 07,
I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as he adds you.
Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
--
Warfang88,
I will *slurps a good one* :D
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

19-Jan-2012 10:28:17

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rgm 07,
The clan leader has authorised me to admit you as a provisional member. You now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers". Please make your presence know in the Friends chat and an Admin (Archaeox, Igo Weiqi, Lumine, Priest Wiz, Rida and Teela Glenn) will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.
I have taken the liberty of choosing a nickname for you. James has already been taken by the Corporel Beast, so you will have to settle for Simon. I just hope your new clan mates don't think your name has anything to do with the Chipmunks by mistake :P
*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

19-Jan-2012 11:03:11 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2012 11:04:27 by Igo Weiqi

Zondella

Zondella

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
Fiber31/K1llem4ll
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
The Poison Arrow
3. Have you read the group rules properly?
YES
4. Do you agree to be bound ** the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure?
YES
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
GMT+8
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly?
YES
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear?
YES
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground'?
YES
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
The Black Arm Gang
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
I am a previous member, but initially learned of the clan through talk with another Carouser.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
(None)
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat?
YES
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser?
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
NO

25-Jan-2012 07:23:42 - Last edited on 25-Jan-2012 14:08:48 by Zondella

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top