Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Bauws,
The clan leader has authorised me to admit you as a provisional member. You now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers". Please make your presence known in the Friends chat and an Admin (Archaeoc, Igo Weiqi, Lumine, Priest Wiz, Rida and Teela Glenn) will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

05-Jan-2012 15:47:01

Georginaa

Georginaa

Posts: 476 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
Mmenar1, Menar Monroe
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Blurberry's
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
Yeah.
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) Yeah.
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
GMT +0
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) Lol yeah.
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
Yeah...search me lol jk
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground'? (YES/NO)
yeah....
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Phoenix baby!
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
On forums just now when I was searching for a clan suited for me :) 10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. Penguins if that counts.
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yeah.
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) Not yet :P

06-Jan-2012 20:46:27

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Georginaa,
I agree with the Doorman that you probably wouldn't fit in well with the group.
However, if you can edit your application so it's acceptable to him without being told what needs to be altered, I'll ask him to admit you as a provisional.
If you feel it's unfair to be asked to change your application without being told what's wrong with it, that would suggest that you don't see anything that needs changing.
This would confirm our feeling that you would most likely be unhappy as a member of the Carousers and that you should seek another clan to join.
But if you can fix your app so the Doorman is happy with it, we'll admit you provisionally.
Lumine
~Patrona
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

13-Jan-2012 01:50:48

Warfang88

Warfang88

Posts: 202 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
I have had no other account names.
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Fremenik Hall.
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
YES.
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)
YES.
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
GMT +10.
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)
YES.
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
YES.
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground'? (YES/NO)
YES.
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
The Black Arm Gang.
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
The news article Jaqex posted on the homepage.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
The Family Unity Network.
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
YES.
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
No not this particular request, however Lumine has in the past.

14-Jan-2012 01:15:33

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Warfang88,
Since you initially joined us on the 17th of January 2011, you have been removed twice from the clan, once on the 9th of May and again on the 16th of September. If memory serves me well, it was probably for inactivity, so the questions I have for you are :-
Why do you wish to rejoin the Caped Carousers for the third time?
Do you intend becoming an active member this time?
As a reappliocant I shall leave the decision to the Clan Leader whether it will be worth the effort to reaccept you. What ever the decision, I wish you Happy Scaping.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

14-Jan-2012 12:26:12 - Last edited on 14-Jan-2012 12:28:10 by Igo Weiqi

Warfang88

Warfang88

Posts: 202 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The reasons I wish to rejoin the Caped Carousers for the third time are the same as it's predecessors. The camaraderie of the clan, the distinct personality of the clan chat and the environment and individuality of clan events.
Yes I intend to become an active member.
Thank you for your time.

14-Jan-2012 22:55:14

The contents of this message have been hidden.

15-Jan-2012 21:10:30

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Zaku,

This is our recruitment thread. Please do not use it for inter clan matters. You may post your request on our other thread specifically set up for inter clan matters, "Caped Carousers Communication", QFC 135-136-731-63207814.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

16-Jan-2012 09:36:55

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top