Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
IM ON A GOAT,

The Doorman would normally post:

Original message details are unavailable.

I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***

But on this occasion it appears that he's given me his recommendation without posting his usual notification in the thread. :)

But since he has indeed passed on his recommendation, I will go on with my own part of the process:

I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as he adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

06-Jan-2014 12:28:24

Lumine

Lumine

Second attempt to post this information; don't know where the first draft went...

It appears clear from the January BTS that we're not expecting another quest till *at least* February.

So I decided to conduct an impromptu assessment of our (then) two current provisionals, Dannodermic and Skills2Quest.

After a brief poll of those confirmed members who were logged in at the time, I decided to confirm both of them as Caped Carousers.

Congratulations to you both. :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

06-Jan-2014 14:34:00

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
IM ON A GOAT,

you now have access to the Friends chat 'Carousers', please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

Lumine,

*Reads the previous two posts*
Looks like we both lost a post on here, I'm sure that I posted my usual speech about processing an application and making my recommendations.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

06-Jan-2014 19:28:11

Lightwielder

Lightwielder

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
APPLICATION
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:

Tabor62, Bloodwyvern1

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?

Poison Arrow, of course.

3. Have you read the group rules properly?

Yes.

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel?

Yes.

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure?

Yes.

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)

PST

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly?

Yes.

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear?

Multiple.

7a. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'?

Yes.

7b. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith?

Yes.

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?

Black Arm Gang

9. How did you hear about the Caped Carousers?

I found the clan on the forums while searching for a Quest Point cape clan

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans that you have belonged to in the last 12 months.

Aeviternus, Solo Dragons Torqueo

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat?

Yes.

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum?

Yes.

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application?

No.

28-Jan-2014 02:44:48

Lumine

Lumine

Lightwielder,

I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as he adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

31-Jan-2014 11:40:24

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Lightwielder,

you now have access to the Friends chat 'Carousers', please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

31-Jan-2014 11:47:07

Bitters
Oct Member 2020

Bitters

Posts: 2,009 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Notsomebeans, Coolguybest

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? Rellekka Longhall!

3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) I have.

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? (YES/NO) Yes.

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) Yes.

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) GMT-6:00 (Central)

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) Yes.

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) Sure do.

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? (YES/NO) I have.

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? (YES/NO) Yes.

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Black Arm.

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? I was a member for 2-3 years and was purged from inactivity.

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. None.

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO) Yes.

12. I've failed to do this before and as a result I've been purged. I'll promise to make an attempt to inform in the event I have an absence.

13. Nobody.
On Wednesdays, we wear pink.

01-Feb-2014 02:38:15

Lumine

Lumine

Hello, McBitters -

I'm most willing to readmit you as a Carouser, not least because several veteran members have let me know they favour your readmission.

Your last departure from the clan was before the rule about readmission after sweeping was made so explicit, so I'm not going to apply it against you.

Please do be sure to resign in writing if you ever want to leave again, though, or the rule will be applied and you won't be readmitted any more.

Alternatively, if your break will be temporary, you can post in the "Important Absences" thread and remain part of the clan while you're away.

You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as the Doorman adds you.

Welcome back. :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

02-Feb-2014 09:44:36

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

McBitters,

you now have access to the Friends chat 'Carousers', please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome home.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

02-Feb-2014 10:16:24 - Last edited on 02-Feb-2014 10:17:04 by Igo Weiqi

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top