Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Blexun
Nov Member 2023

Blexun

Posts: 41 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Fun Patrol, ThePantless, and Poop Deck.
2. The Jolly Boar Inn
3. Yes
..3a. Yes
4. Yes
5. Eastern (GMT-5)
6. Yes
7. Yes
..7a. Yep
..7b. Yeperino.
8. Phoenix Gang
9. Was a member a little over a year ago, before I quit Runescape for a bit. Back then, I think I heard of the Caped Carousers from some Clan spotlight Jagex did.
10. None
11. Yes
12. Yes
13. No

And now...we wait.

13-Feb-2014 06:13:23

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I thought it improbable that the remaining non-respondents to the membership sweep would appear and post between now and the start of the DXP Weekend at 1200. The Sweep has therefore been completed a little earlier than originally intended.

2 confirmed members and a prov were removed for failing to respond to the Sweep.

A confirmed member who has been removed from the membership list in the Sweep may reapply in the Recruitment thread - but please be aware that acceptance is not automatic.

Your reapplication must also provide the reason for your failure to post a notification of your Cape status in the Sweep thread during the period of the Sweep.

If you have previously been swept for not monitoring the clan forum, you will not be readmitted (either now or afterward) unless you have an especially good reason for failing to post.

Reapplicants will be assessed as new members (so must have a current Quest Cape and have completed all remade quests) but if accepted, will revert to their previous status as a full Carouser (i.e. they will not need to serve a new provisional period).

--

I did not conduct a provisional assessment with this Sweep. Those provisional members who responded to the Sweep will continue as provs until the release of a new quest sets an assessment date for them.

The other prov vanished from RS, and ceased to be a RuneScape member, so soon after being accepted that I've decided not to consider her brief time among us as constituting a proper prov period. If she becomes P2P again and reapplies to join us, she will therefore be considered a new provisional member (not a reapp or a swept former member).
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

21-Feb-2014 09:31:07

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, Blexun -

The Doorman's records show that when you were previously a Carouser you went F2P during your second provisional period, and were removed in a sweep thereafter.

So I feel that you don't count as a standard reapp, seeing you were never confirmed as a member.

I'm willing to give you another provisional period. You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as the Doorman adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

24-Feb-2014 01:17:25

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blexun,

you now have access to the Friends chat 'Carousers', please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

24-Feb-2014 09:56:23

Iain-Elda
Nov Member 2023

Iain-Elda

Posts: 254 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Fandabidozy is the only one i remember, although i do remember having loads lol
2. Dragon Inn

3. Yes

..3a.. Yes

4. Yes

5. +0

6.Yes

7. Yes

..7a..Yes

..7b..Yes

8. Phoenix

9. Ex-member

10. I'm a member of MRC on 07 but it's friends chat only.

11. Yes

..11a..N/A

12. Yes, and I'm sorry for doing so last time. I just stopped playing, next time I'll give notice instead of failing sweep.

13. Well, Tiffrum keeps telling me to reapply.

25-Feb-2014 09:01:37

Dame Pelagia
Oct Member 2009

Dame Pelagia

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
Dame Pelagia
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Rising Sun
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
Yes
..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? (YES/NO)
Yes
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)
Yes
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
GMT
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)
Yes
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
Yes
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? (YES/NO)
Yes
..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? (YES/NO)

Yes. Somehow my adv log shows I have completed 202 quests and Birthright of the Dwarves as 'In Progress'. It also shows I completed it today.

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Black Arm Gang
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
Lumine
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
None

26-Feb-2014 17:39:20

Dame Pelagia
Oct Member 2009

Dame Pelagia

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yes
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
N/A
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yes

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
No, but I've known Lumine for a number of years

26-Feb-2014 17:40:05

Just a Slice

Just a Slice

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)

1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:moreboozeplz, tyrant of rs

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? blue moon inn

3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) yes

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? (YES/NO)
yes

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) yes

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) EST

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) yes

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) yes

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? (YES/NO)

yes

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? (YES/NO)

yes

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? phoenix

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? previous member, missed the sweep, never had a chance to re-apply

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.

lost haven

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO) yes

..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO) of course !
12. Do you agree that if

26-Feb-2014 17:42:45

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top