Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Just a Slice

Just a Slice

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
yes

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)

PLEASE NOTE: Applications found to contain untruths or incomplete answers will be considered cause for instant removal from the Carousers.

26-Feb-2014 17:49:37

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iain,

I have a feeling that I ought to enforce the "you've been swept too often" rule against you. I'm sure I told Tiff at the time that if you fell to that sweep, that really would have to be It.

But she's built up a large backlog of 'favour' without ever really calling on it... so what the heck, since she wants you back among us, she can have you. As it were. :)

Just don't get swept again. At all. I'm writing myself a big note saying, "DONT READMIT IAIN AGAIN IF HE'S SWEPT!" so it won't matter *what* Tiff says. :P

Anyway - you'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat again as soon as Igo adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.

Welcome back!

---

TYRANT OF RS,

I must tell you that more than one current Carouser has responded to your application by asking that you not be readmitted. They felt that you were not a good fit with the rest of the group.

I prefer to avoid potential conflict in the clan, and I have therefore accepted their request.

Your reapplication is declined. Good luck in finding a clan that suits you.

---
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

28-Feb-2014 11:40:31

Lumine

Lumine

Dame,

It's a great pleasure to see you in my Recruitment thread at last. Most hearty congratulations on gaining your Cape after lengthy travail. :)

As a new applicant, your app needs to be reviewed by the Doorman, or I'd admit you on the spot! :D But I'll make sure he knows you're here.

*hugs* :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

28-Feb-2014 11:41:48

Lumine

Lumine

Dame,

I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member.

There is of course very little he could have said that would persuade me not to. Not literally nothing, but nothing I'd expect him to be reporting about *you*. :)

You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as Igo adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.

---

Tyrant / Andrew,

I don't see any point in PMing you. You presumably want to tell me a) that you're disappointed, which I understand already; b) that you're angry, and I don't think I'll PM you so I can be yelled at; or c) that you want me to change my mind, which I won't.

I don't think there's anything else we need to go into. Please accept the result of your application with good grace.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

01-Mar-2014 00:56:56

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dame Pelagia,

you now have access to the Friends chat 'Carousers', please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

01-Mar-2014 08:13:33

Cipe
Jun Member 2023

Cipe

Posts: 103 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. ssuper53

2. Jolly Boar Inn

3. Yes

..3a.. Yes

4. Yes

5. GMT+1

6. Yes

7. Yes

..7a.. Yes

..7b.. Yes

8. The Phoenix Gang

9. I was a member of the Caped Carousers in the past, but had to leave beceause I took a break from Runescape

10. None besides this clan

11. Yes

12. Yes, already did twice

13. Nope

04-Mar-2014 19:25:07

Serjer

Serjer

Posts: 672 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: None that are mine!

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Err, been a while, will have to find a new one

3. Have you read the group rules properly? Yes

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? Sure! once I know what a clan citadel is and how it works

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? Yup

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
+0

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? Of course

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? Yup

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? Yes (or should be by the time you read this)

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? Yup

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Phoenix

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Can't remember, was here before!

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. None! :)

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? Yep

06-Mar-2014 19:26:07 - Last edited on 06-Mar-2014 21:32:46 by Serjer

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top