Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sir Wulf and Lethalintent,
I have been authorised to admit you as Provisional members. You now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers", please make your presence known and an Admin (Archaeox, Frickadiv, Igo Weiqi, Lumine, Priest Wiz, Rida or Teela Glenn) will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

21-Jul-2012 13:39:49

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please note that the following question has been added to the application form:
"Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO)"
Several membership lists are updated when a new member is admitted, and are then updated again if they leave. Courtesy requires that notice of departure is given, instead of expecting the various clan-list administrators to compare the CC list with all the other lists to work out who has gone. If this is unacceptable to you, please save both sides distress by not applying in the first place.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

29-Jul-2012 08:27:35

ncx

ncx

Posts: 35 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: 1 lvl3 i
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? "Poison Arrow"
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) Yes
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) Yes
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) GMT ( 0 )
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) yes
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) Yes
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? (YES/NO) Yes
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Phoenix gang
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Friend - Ker Laeda
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. None
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO) Yes
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO) Yes
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) Ker Laeda

PLEASE NOTE: Applications found to contain untruths or incomplete answers will be considered cause for instant removal from the Carousers.

13-Aug-2012 22:04:44 - Last edited on 13-Aug-2012 22:08:46 by ncx

Dave C
Sep Member 2016

Dave C

Posts: 648 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello there!

1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
-Supershark01
-Sharkeh
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Blurberry's Bar in the Grand Tree
3. Have you read the group rules properly?
Indeedly :>
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure?
Of course.
5. What time zone are you in?
GMT dead on.
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly?
Hah, yes.
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear?
Yep. Three of them!
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'?
Yup!
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Too long to remember.. I think Black Arm.
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
A friend of mine in the clan.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
Unit (Left)
Chaotic Fusion (Left)
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat?
Yep.
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat?
Yep!
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who?
My friend Z00M suggested I look you guys up; not sure if that counts as support; but I feel it's worth mentioning n_n
Thanks for reading, I grant you all one prize from my cupcake collection******;

14-Aug-2012 15:23:02 - Last edited on 15-Aug-2012 19:02:19 by Dave C

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Icey Adam,
I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

Dave n_n,
I have rejected your application, it appears that you are unable to wear any of your three quest capes.
Edit :- Hmm looks like there is a bug with the "Adventurers log" in this case. Strike my previous statement.
I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

15-Aug-2012 20:24:44 - Last edited on 15-Aug-2012 21:38:18 by Igo Weiqi

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Icey Adam and Dave n_n,
I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as provisional members. You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as he adds you.
Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

17-Aug-2012 00:42:45

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Icey Adam and Dave n_n,
I have been authorised to admit you as Provisional members. You now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers", please make your presence known and an Admin (Archaeox, Frickadiv, Igo Weiqi, Lumine, Priest Wiz, Rida or Teela Glenn) will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

17-Aug-2012 14:13:54

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top