Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why bot,
As we have discussed, I have agreed to readmit you as a provisional member under the mentorship of Tiffrum and Cgs.
I know that Cgs also supports your readmission, so I won't wait for him to post.
An Admin will meet you shortly and add you to the CC; the Doorman will add you to the FC on his return from holiday.
--
Cgs, please post your support also once you're online.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

08-Jul-2012 14:14:51 - Last edited on 08-Jul-2012 14:21:13 by Lumine

Melkarth
Sep Member 2022

Melkarth

Posts: 14,783 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To avoid confusion, I am Artexarxes, and have changed my name to Seleukos.
I'm an applicant from the last page.
Somewhat important;
I'm going away until late August, so you can probably ignore my app until then.
So, unless my app is reviewed within the next 12 - 14 hours, I won't be online to see what happens, and I'll end up not getting added and having to app anyway.
Just thought I should let you know here, since I can't access Clan forums.
~Klaus

10-Jul-2012 01:34:43 - Last edited on 16-Jul-2012 11:50:46 by Melkarth

[#T3TVDLOSU]

[#T3TVDLOSU]

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: weaful
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? i really havent visited one
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) yes
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) yes
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) eastern
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) yes
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) no
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? (YES/NO) no
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? none
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? a friend
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. i have not joined anything yet
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO) no
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO) yes
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) no

11-Jul-2012 18:23:52

Lumine

Lumine

Seleukos,
Thanks for the notice that you're going away. I will ask the Doorman to assess your application on his return and we will post the response here.
If it is positive, please post again when you are ready to join us (not another app, just notifying that you're back), and we will add you to the relevant chats then.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

13-Jul-2012 01:43:28

Zulkir

Zulkir

Posts: 7,343 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Just my current one without the capital L
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? Poison arrow pub ^^
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) YES
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) YES
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) Eastern
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) YES
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) YES
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? (YES/NO) YES
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Black arm gang
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Forum lerking..I uhm mean..browsing.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. Clan quest, Halls of light,
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO) YES.
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO) N/a
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) N/A
Zarosian Lorehound

Master Questcape Owner

Inconsistent Completionist

13-Jul-2012 22:09:52

Lumine

Lumine

The assessment of those provisionals whose status was originally due to be reviewed on 17 July is now complete.
Some people have been confirmed as Carousers and given a silver star. This means that you've made a good impression on the group, and we'd like to keep you around. Congratulations! :)
One person would probably have been confirmed if I'd just been able to catch him to speak with before the assessment date. :) VyreDee, let's keep trying to cross paths for that conversation.
Some people have been left provisional because they didn't make a very strong impression in either direction. We feel we need a bit more time to get to know you. Your status will be reviewed again at the next (as yet unset) assessment date.
One person has been declined. This was because after being accepted and added to the Friends' chat, you never joined the Clan Chat. Seems as if we didn't turn out to be quite your cup of tea? All the best, and happy 'Scaping.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

19-Jul-2012 05:29:32

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sir Wulf,
Seleukos,
Why bot,
weaful,
Lethalintent,
I have processed your applications and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

20-Jul-2012 21:08:54

Lumine

Lumine

Sir Wulf and Lethalintent,
I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as provisional members. You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as he adds you.
Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
--
Seleukos,
I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. Please post again when you are ready to join us and the Doorman will add you to the FC at that time.
--
Why bot I have added to the CC already; Master Doorman, please add him to the FC. :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

21-Jul-2012 12:17:17 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2012 12:19:44 by Lumine

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top