Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Draziw

Draziw

Posts: 10,983 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To the Caped Carouser's administrative staff,
My apologies for cluttering your recruitment thread, I would have posted in the preferred venue referenced in the original post, yet the QFC provided seems to direct to a non-existing thread!

Anyway...
Could you please have an authorized representative contact me at QFC:289-290-308-63751250 to discuss the details of co-hosting the annual Quest Fest event our two communities have previously coordinated? Our schedule is fairly flexible, but if you could provide us with a few suggested times and dates that would be preferable for the Carousers we will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs.
-Weekends are better for us.
-We're looking at a time that allows for a broad range of timezones to attend.
-If we can do it during the summer season, more players are available.
-We would also prefer enough notice to invite Jagex and the greater game community.

Forever Questing,
The Draziw
Clan Quest Noob

28-Jun-2012 18:47:20

Tae
Jun Member 2023

Tae

Posts: 94 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
APPLICATION FORM
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: servant741
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? The Poison Arrow
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) YES
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) YES
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
EST GMT - 5
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) YES
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) YES
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? (YES/NO)
YES
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Black Arm Gang
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
Forums
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
Phoenix Nest; Demon Cat Tribe
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO) NO
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO) YES
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
Not Yet

03-Jul-2012 06:19:25 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2012 06:24:38 by Tae

Melkarth
Sep Member 2022

Melkarth

Posts: 14,783 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
There are a lot, I can only remember the most recent. Those being Butcher Bard, and before that, DelVair.
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? The Esoterican Arms!
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) Yes.
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) Yes.
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) GMT+0
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) Yes.
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) Yes.
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? (YES/NO)
Yes.
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Black Arm Gang.
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
I've seen the name, and a friend mentioned it to me recently.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
AY42, and a ton of roleplaying clans ~ the latter never really last long, but there are too many to name.
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO) Yes.
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO) -.
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
No.

05-Jul-2012 15:07:44

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, Sir Wulf and Artexarxes -
The Doorman is currently away, and I don't admit applicants without his prior assessment. I apologise for this delay in the processing of your applications. The Doorman will assess them as soon as he returns.
Lumine
~Patrona
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

06-Jul-2012 10:52:29

Archaeox
Dec
fmod Member

Archaeox

Forum Moderator Posts: 53,422 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
While we're waiting for the Doorman to return, I'll give Artexarxes some tentative support for knowing the Esoterican Arms, one of the game's more obscure watering holes! ;)
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

07-Jul-2012 07:10:15

Chronox

Chronox

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Luster Purge, Killing Joke, Fendos
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? Poison Arrow pub
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) YES
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) YES
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) GMT +2
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) YES
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) No, I havent done the new quest yet
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? (YES/NO) YES
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Phoenix
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Been a member before
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. No xp waste
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO) YES
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) Cgs, Tiffrum

PLEASE NOTE: Applications found to contain untruths or incomplete answers will be considered cause for instant removal from the Carousers.

08-Jul-2012 13:57:34

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top