Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

167Rosa

167Rosa

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% FRIENDS CHAT RANK APPLICATION FORM %-)

1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:

Loklee – My only display name used. I have another character that has a 10 year veteran cape that I sometimes play called Lokrosa who was my original character. I decided to start fresh several years ago with Loklee after coming back to Runescape from a break and finding everything my character had gone.

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?

The Jolly Boar Inn located next to the Lumberyard in Varrock * This pub holds a great deal of nostalgia for me from when I played as a teen. I had some of my first experiences of the Wilderness (Including my first time getting scammed!) and remember going there back in the day for the Vampyre Slayer quest.

3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)

YES

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)

YES

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)

Central Time Zone or -5:00 – Texas, US

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)

YES

7. Do you have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)

NO - Sadly :c

8. Have you completed Shield of Arrav Quest YES/NO (if your answer is no, proceed to question 10.)

YES

9. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?

Black Arm Gang

10. Do you agree to make your Adventurers log publicly available or visible to “Carousers” for monitoring purposes? YES/NO

YES – But I may need helping figuring out how to properly configure it so that it is – Im new to a lot of the recent game changes.

Continued Below VVVV

22-Oct-2015 06:05:47

167Rosa

167Rosa

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
11. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?

I saw a forum post from Archaeox in the Recent Updates section on the Website and thought his signature and character looked cool. I saw where his signature showed Founder of Caped Carousers ‘quest cape clan’ and was immediately interested as questing has always been one of my favorite parts of Runescape – On Lokrosa (My other alt character) I had once sought to receive the Quest Cape and actually have a majority of the quests completed minus many of the newer ones and all of the Grandmasters except for While Guthix Sleeps. (First Grandmaster Quest)

12. Are you currently a member of another clan? YES/NO

No

13. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.

None – I’ve been a part of a clan before but I do not remember the name or any of the people I met from the clan as I was only with the clan for a brief period due to inactivity.

14. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Friends Chat?

Yes

15. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)

No

22-Oct-2015 06:06:21

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loklee,

Your Friends Chat application form has been processed and accepted.

In relation to Question 10, your Adventurers Log's default setting is public.

You have completed 127 out of a possible 219 quests.

Good luck with the remaining quests.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

22-Oct-2015 09:41:40

Monkydentist
Nov Member 2015

Monkydentist

Posts: 1,450 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
Monkydentist. And as soon as I can figure out how, I'm going back to it.

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? I'll let you know once I reacquaint myself with them.

3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) Yup.

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) Yup.

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) MST, -7

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) Yup.

7. Do you have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) Nope. I've got three years to catch up on.

8. Have you completed Shield of Arrav Quest YES/NO (if your answer is no, proceed to question 10.) Yup.

9. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Black Arm.

10. Do you agree to make your Adventurers log publicly available or visible to “Carousers” for monitoring purposes? YES/NO Yup, once someone tells me how.

11. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? I have no clue at this point. It's been a while.

12. Are you currently a member of another clan? YES/NO Nope.

28-Oct-2015 10:44:31

Monkydentist
Nov Member 2015

Monkydentist

Posts: 1,450 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
13. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. HAHAHAHAHAHA... (Many current members can say why that's funny.)

14. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Friends Chat? Yup.

15. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) Well, I haven't officially discussed my reapplication, but I'm pretty sure I can drum up some support.

28-Oct-2015 10:47:25

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gee, I dunno, Monky. Anyone would think you were, like, an Honoured Former Member. A former Carouser Perpetual, something like that.

I suppose you think you only have to ask and you'll be added back to the CC immediately. And that anyone who's been a Carouser long enough to remember you will welcome you back with cries of delight and joy.

Well, you know what? You're absolutely right. ;)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

28-Oct-2015 16:37:04

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top