Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yraen,
I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

doc whiz,
you now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers", please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

04-Nov-2012 20:32:22

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yraen,
I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as he adds you.
Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

08-Nov-2012 07:08:31

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Yraen,
you now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers", please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

08-Nov-2012 20:06:08

DarkBrassica

DarkBrassica

Posts: 5,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey!
I wish to re-apply!
I left because I was an idiot and I regret it to the absolute max.
If I have to do the form again I will happily do it again but it will most likely be the same as last time :D
So can we get a trimmed quest cape though?

12-Nov-2012 12:02:33

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

DarkBrassica,
You will need to fill in a new application form, there have been some amendments since your original application.
I will not be assessing your application this time, that privilage lies with Lumine. Though I do not know the reason for you latest departure, I do recall that you were once removed for not replying to a sweep. Good luck with your new application.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

12-Nov-2012 21:15:59

Prodaw
Dec Member 2020

Prodaw

Posts: 934 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Carousers, long time no see :)
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Slowriders, Jackerlies
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? The Flying Horse Inn, in Ardougne!
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO) Yes.
..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? (YES/NO) Yes!
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO) Yes, I agree.
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) +0 GMT
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO) Yes, I understand!
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO) Yes!
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? (YES/NO) Aye.
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? The Black Arm Gang!
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? I've been part of the Carousers since 2010 but real life said i couldn't play Runescape anymore (i didn't play for a really long time) and I got kicked. Now i'm back and i do have time to play :)
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. -
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO) Yes.
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO) -

12-Nov-2012 22:43:47

Prodaw
Dec Member 2020

Prodaw

Posts: 934 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO) Yes!
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted)

12-Nov-2012 22:45:13

Lumine

Lumine

Hello, Jack! :)
You didn't get 'kicked' -that sounds as if you did something wrong. You got swept after not responding to a periodic membership sweep.
I was sorry to sweep you while you were a Reveller, seeing it then takes a lot more effort to re-qualify for membership.
('She's telling me!', I hear you cry.)
Congratulations for doing so, and welcome back to the Carousers. :)
You'll have access to the Friends chat 'Carousers' as soon as Igo adds you again. Once he has, log in and find an Admin to add you back to the Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

13-Nov-2012 03:18:14

Lumine

Lumine

*growls at Jack* This is what I get for believing you and not checking.
Igo tells me you have several quests still undone, including the remade versions of "Druidic Ritual", "Wolf Whistle", and presumably also "Death Plateau" (which doesn't show up in the Adv Log).
Which is the whole reason questions 7 and 7a are THERE.
Did you just go through and say "yes" to everything *****-nilly?! (Oh, all right, censor: 'wholus-bolus'.)
:@
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

14-Nov-2012 07:23:42 - Last edited on 14-Nov-2012 07:25:25 by Lumine

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top