Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Prodaw
Dec Member 2020

Prodaw

Posts: 934 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Since i didn't notice the revamp on 2 of the quests, I thought i *id*'t have to complete them again (silly me, I know :P ). I thought I could finish the missing quests right away, but yeah, time wasn't on my side.
Anyways, sorry for my mistake. Quest completed! :)

16-Nov-2012 15:04:22 - Last edited on 16-Nov-2012 15:07:56 by Prodaw

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jack Seymore,
your adventurer's log is still showing that The Firemaker's Curse has not been completed. If you have recently finished it, you may need to log out and back in for your log to update.
I hope that it is not another one of Jagex's glitches or that you have overlooked it.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

16-Nov-2012 19:19:06

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Since i didn't notice the revamp on 2 of the quests"
I'd like you to expressly confirm that you've redone 'Death Plateau', too, the third of the remade Burthorpe quests. For some reason, that doesn't show up in the Adv Log.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

17-Nov-2012 00:32:33

DarkBrassica

DarkBrassica

Posts: 5,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: 7Brassicas
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? Rusty Anchor Inn
3. Have you read the group rules properly? YES
..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel *mithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? YES
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? YES
5. What time zone are you in? 10+ GMT
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? YES
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? YES
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? YES
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Phoenix Gang
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Ages ago in Development blog from Jagex
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. Wilderness Guardians
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? YES
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? YES
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? YES
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? No.
So can we get a trimmed quest cape though?

17-Nov-2012 02:21:35

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DarkBrassica & Jack Seymore,
you both now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers", please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome home boys. :)
*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

17-Nov-2012 17:23:10

Aicy

Aicy

Posts: 12,893 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Yes, but not for a long time and I cannot remember.
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? Forester's Arms
3. Have you read the group rules properly? Yes.
..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? Aye.
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? Yes.
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) GMT+0:00
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? Yes.
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? Yes.
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? Aye.
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Black Arm Gang.
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? I can't remember, but I used to be a member.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
- Kingdom of Varrock
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? Yes.
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? N/A
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? Yes.
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? No.
*Aicy
Aicy

22-Nov-2012 17:32:57 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2012 09:03:19 by Aicy

Cipe
Jun Member 2023

Cipe

Posts: 103 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names *hat you have used under this account: ssuper53
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? Jolly Boar Inn
3. Have you read the group rules properly? Yes
..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? Yes
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? Yes
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) GMT+1
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? Yes
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? Yes
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? Yes
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Phoenix Gang
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? I was in this clan before i had quit Runescape a few months ago. I found out about the clan on the forums.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. None
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? Yes
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? Yes
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) No

23-Nov-2012 23:02:32

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aicy and Cipe -
I accept your reapplications. Welcome back :)
You'll have access to the Friends chat "Carousers" as soon as the Doorman adds you again. Once he has, log in and attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' clan chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

26-Nov-2012 08:23:08

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top