Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aicy & Cipe,
you both now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers", please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome home boys.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

26-Nov-2012 08:42:02

Corbeau
Dec Member 2010

Corbeau

Posts: 817 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Previous display names: Emoted Wolf, Steel Dart, Emoted Wolf, RSMV Bird, Emoted Wolf, RSMV Bird, Emoted Wolf, EmotedBird, RSMV Bird, Dragon User, RSMV Bird, TokTz-Ikarax, Ikaraxx. (May have forgotten some or the exact order, sorry!)
2. I do not have a particular bar/pub in runescape.
3. Yes, but it was about a year ago. If they changed at all I'd be happy to read again.
4. Yes, the code seems fine.
5. -4:00 off of gmt
6. I'm underaged anyway, I don't drink.
7. I can wear the quest cape. I still have to get used to the eoc update though.
7a. Yes, I have done the new versions of the quests.
8. Black arm gang.
9. I used to talk with lumine about it.
10. The last twelve months? Hmm... Celestial, The Unwanted Souls (disbanded), Celestial, Indestructibles (something of that manner, I don't remember exactly).
11. Not available to join at the moment.
11a. I'm willing to resign from my current clan if accepted.
12. I will write a letter of resignation rather than disappear from the clan chat.
13. I'm sure lumine supporting me two summers ago is expired. :p

29-Nov-2012 21:23:12 - Last edited on 29-Nov-2012 21:39:43 by Corbeau

YaYa Mann

YaYa Mann

Posts: 922 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
Yayaman14, DMStudmuffin.
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
The Blue Moon Inn.
3. Have you read the group rules properly?
Yes.
..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel?
Yes.
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? Yes.
5. What time zone are you in?
EST (-5)
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? Yes.
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? Yes.
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'?
Yes.
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Black Arm Gang.
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
Myself this time, having been an member previously. "V iktor" initially.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
The Caped Carousers.
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat?
Yes.
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat?
Yes.
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who?
Innuendo and my own infamy. That Lumine lady also seems fairly fond of of me for some bizarre reason (although her taste may be questionable in this case).

30-Nov-2012 08:19:27

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emoted Wolf,
I'm sorry to say I have no memory of encouraging you to join. What name did I know you as? 'Steel Dart' does sound vaguely familiar.
There have been some additions to the rules in the last year; please do re-read them.
In particular, please actually answer question 3a, which requires an explicit Yes or No.
I can't support your app this time as I have no memory of doing it last time :) so I'll let the Doorman assess your app and give his recommendation as usual.
---
YaYa Mann,
*looks askance at him* Not sure I remember *you* either. Did we ever have a conversation?
Oh! I know who you are! Welcome back! :D
I won't make you wait for Igo to readd you. Meet me in game shortly and I'll put you back in your proper place. :P
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

30-Nov-2012 08:29:51 - Last edited on 30-Nov-2012 08:35:31 by Lumine

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emoted Wolf,
you appear to have left out the names "Kazan Wolf" and "Kazan Bird" in your list of names this time round, this will not affect your application but just highlights the fact that changing your name often may lead to people forgetting who you are. If you can't remember your own name, how can one be expected to remember you. Lumine is not the only one to have difficulty remembering you.
I do recall you applying under the name "Steel Dart" and shortly after posting that you were no longer interested in being part of this group. If you are still interested in joining us can you please re-read the rules and indicate that you have done so, there have been a few changes since your last application in January.
Still on the subject of memory, you forgot to mention your own clan "Angelus Umbra".
I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

30-Nov-2012 10:09:50

Bob Carroll
Dec Member 2022

Bob Carroll

Posts: 154 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
Bobcarroll56, brown cat
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Blue Moon Inn
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
Yes
..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? (YES/NO)
Yes
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)
Yes
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
Eastern -5
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)
Yes

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
Yes
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? (YES/NO)
Yes

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Phoenix
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
I am a previous member.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
Skillers United.
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yes
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yes
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? Lumine
Fiat Lux

02-Dec-2012 03:46:40

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emoted Wolf,

I have received the Doorman's recommendation.

I have checked your Adventurer's Log and you have not completed the remake of Druidic Ritual. Since you did not specifically state that you had (seeing you didn't actually reply to question 3a), I will not make it grounds to decline you at this time.

Please complete the remake of Druidic Ritual, and check your quest journal to confirm that you have completed the remake of Death Plateau (seeing that one doesn't appear in the Adv Log.) Actually click on the description and check that you had to speak to Sabbot.

Please also read the current rules and confirm that you have.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

02-Dec-2012 03:55:32

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top