Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

LambOfUrGod
May Member 2011

LambOfUrGod

Posts: 489 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Sort Hjerte, Kill Switch

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Blue moon inn

3. Have you read the group rules properly? YES

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? YES

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? YES

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) GMT-6

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? YES

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? YES

..7a.. And you've completed every current quests? YES

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? YES

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? BAG

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Ythaar-Mej

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. PPOP

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? NO

..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? YES

12. Do you agree that if you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan? YES

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who Ythaar-Mej
@(( •),, (• ))@

01-Sep-2014 18:24:57 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2014 18:26:55 by LambOfUrGod

YtHaar-Mej
Dec Member 2005

YtHaar-Mej

Posts: 24,882 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LambOfUrGod said :
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who Ythaar-Mej

hey there, definitely supporting your app!

~ YtHaar-Mej, of Zaros
Apple Techie -
RS Tech Support

"Make it a great day or not, the choice is YOURS!!!!!"
Can I turn in a paper without citing all sources?
"No."[1]
1. William Shakespeare, Hamlet , Act III, Scene 1, line 96.

01-Sep-2014 18:41:09

Tanpot
Dec Member 2023

Tanpot

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:Topnat

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? Poison arrow pub

3. Have you read the group rules properly?YES

3a. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel?YES

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure?YES

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)CST (GMT-6)

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly?YES

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear?YES

7a. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', 'The Death of Chivalry', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'?YES

7b. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith?YES

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?Phoenix

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?YtHaar-Mej

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.Ppop

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? YES

11a. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser?

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum?YES

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support you? YtHaar-Mej

01-Sep-2014 23:10:32

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LambOfUrGod and Tanpot,

I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you both as provisional members.

You'll have access to the Friends chat 'Carousers' as soon as the Doorman adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' clan chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

02-Sep-2014 17:03:21

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LambOfUrGod and Tanpot,

you both now have access to the Friends chat 'Carousers', please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the clan.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

03-Sep-2014 19:57:44

Ocean Azure

Ocean Azure

Posts: 4,012 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me but I was in this clan several years ago. Back then, I quit due to work commitments (unpredictable clinical rotations) so I am no where near meeting the quest cape requirements at the moment. However, I do plan to start working on it. I'm still pretty busy but now that my work situation is more stable I do have *slightly* more free time at the moment. I thought I would just check in and say hello!

04-Sep-2014 21:29:02

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top