Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Samochips

Samochips

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FRIENDS CHAT RANK APPLICATION FORM

1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
ZipCode, ZipCode32, Samochips

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Obviously Blurberrys' Bar. The location is superb!!!

3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
Yes.

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)
Yes.

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
GMT +1

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)
Yes.

7. Do you have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
No, but I'm close. Between 10-15 quests left.

8. Have you completed Shield of Arrav Quest YES/NO (if your answer is no, proceed to question 10.)
Yes.

9. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Black Arm Gang.

10. Do you agree to make your Adventurers log publicly available or visible to “Carousers” for monitoring purposes? YES/NO
Yes.

11. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
Googling quest cape clans. I love quests and achievements and I wanted to be around likeminded people.

12. Are you currently a member of another clan? YES/NO
No, but I just left one so I cannot join another for 7 days.

13. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
The secluded Empire (ugh)

14. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Friends Chat?
Agree.

15. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may -
I talked to Monky.

08-Mar-2016 11:55:56

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Khazard,

I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member of the clan.

The Doorman will assign you the rank of a provisional member (2 chevrons) in the Friends chat 'Carousers'.

Once he has, you can ask any Admin to meet you in-game and add you to the Clan Chat as well.

Welcome to the Caped Carousers.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

14-Mar-2016 11:42:05

Azgult

Azgult

Posts: 1,254 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, I'd like to request tippler status for my ironman alt 'Rijndae'. I am persuing a quest cape on this account, although it may take quite a while to get there. I will be posting with said account to confirm that it is indeed the same person.

22-Mar-2016 18:09:04

Semi Honest
Mar Member 2023

Semi Honest

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azgult said :
Hey, I'd like to request tippler status for my ironman alt 'Rijndae'. I am persuing a quest cape on this account, although it may take quite a while to get there. I will be posting with said account to confirm that it is indeed the same person.

Confirmed.

22-Mar-2016 18:10:05

Samochips

Samochips

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Samochips, Zipcode32, Zip Code

2. Blurberry bar

3. Yes

..3a. Yes

4. Yes

5. GMT +1

6. Yes

7. YES! FINALLY!

..7a.. Yes

..7b.. Yes

8. Black Arm Gang

9. Googled quest cape clans and found this one. Joined fc 2 weeks ago and the people were really lovely and supportive.

10. The Secluded Empire.

11. No.

..11a.. -

12. Yes.

13. Yes, Tiffrum, Miriel Estel and Monky are supporting me.

24-Mar-2016 13:09:52

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top