Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Cookie of St
May Member 2021

Cookie of St

Posts: 104 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-% APPLICATION FORM %-)

1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
Stalin225, Baby stalii, Cookie of St.

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
The Blue Moon Inn.

3. Have you read the group rules properly?
Yes.

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel?
Yes.

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? Yes.

5. What time zone are you in?
GMT +1

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? Yes.

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? Yes.

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'?
Yes.

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Phoenix Gang.

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
I was a member, then got swept away :( .. Now i want to come back :) .

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
The Caped Carousers, Dunge Leech.

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat?
Yes.

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat?
Yes.

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who?
Rennea and Jack Seymore.

09-Dec-2012 14:30:15

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cookie of St,

More than one member of the Carousers has spoken to a person using your name, and found that you mysteriously did not appear to know who they were, or to remember facts about the clan that ought to be perfectly familiar to someone who was a member for as long as you were.

I believe that either your account was hijacked or you allowed it to be used by someone other than yourself.

I am not willing to re-admit you until I'm certain a) that the person currently in control of your account is indeed our former member, and b) that there's no risk that anyone *but* that person will be in control of it at any point hereafter.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

10-Dec-2012 11:04:47 - Last edited on 10-Dec-2012 11:49:51 by Lumine

Cookie of St
May Member 2021

Cookie of St

Posts: 104 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey lumine,

I can assure you that I am the only user who uses this account. If you remember I made a huge mistake in the past by, indeed sharing it, but I got punished for that.

Since then I am the only user that plays on this account. No one, but really no one else does know my ******** or has played on my account, except me, since then.

Maybe I was busy doing something, or I just didn't remember them anymore.

10-Dec-2012 11:15:14

Lumine

Lumine

One of the several people who spoke to 'you' was Arch, and you reportedly didn't know who he was. No Carouser could fail to recognise Archaeox; it's quite clear therefore the person he spoke to wasn't you.

I had a downright weird conversation with you myself some months ago, when I asked 'you' whether you had a current Cape and you replied "What Cape?", along with several other replies that made me wonder if the person I was talking to was actually you.

The fact is, I don't believe your account has always been under your control in the period since you were last a member of the clan.

Your re-application is declined.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

10-Dec-2012 11:44:01

Lumine

Lumine

The assessment of those provisionals whose status was due to be reviewed on 13 December is now complete.

Everyone up for assessment this time has been confirmed as a Carouser and given a silver star. This means that you've made a good impression overall on the group, and we'd like to keep you around. Congratulations! :)

--

Having done this, I'd like to ask those who had a less positive impression of any of the candidates not to simply grit your teeth and suffer in silence if you're irked.

The description in the Rec thread, "We tend to be very honest about our opinions, and expect members to be mature enough to handle this. Some people find this harsh at times, but we prefer knowing where we stand: it stops nasty arguments from happening", is still meant to be true.

A provisional member needs to either adjust to the culture of the group or decide they don't care to be here; it gives a false impression to severely pull any punches you feel like bestowing, unless you mean to put the person on Ignore if they're confirmed.

I don't suggest anyone be nastier than they need to be, but don't be less direct than you'd prefer either, unless you really intend to just endure whatever's annoyed you for the next three years. ;)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

13-Dec-2012 11:07:36

Botros
Nov Member 2011

Botros

Posts: 1,243 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
***[OLD]Black_Evil14 - [CURRENT]Icy_Koolaid

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
***Blue Moon Inn

3. Have you read the group rules properly?
***YES

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel?
***YES

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure?
***YES

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
***I'am currently in Afganistan (UTC+4:30) until February and then I will be in Central Timezone (UTC-6:00)

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly?
***YES

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear?
***YES

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'?
***YES

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
***Phoenix Gang

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
***I heard about it a couple years back when you were on the front page about the clan updates.

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
***I'am currently in "The Micmacs" which is a clan and will be leaving that clan if I get accepted.

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat?
***NO

..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser?
***YES

30-Dec-2012 18:03:07 - Last edited on 30-Dec-2012 18:13:08 by Botros

Botros
Nov Member 2011

Botros

Posts: 1,243 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-) Continued:
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat?
***YES

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
***NO

30-Dec-2012 18:13:56 - Last edited on 30-Dec-2012 18:34:44 by Botros

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top