Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, Kicko -

I haven't yet been able to speak to everyone I wanted to, but I haven't forgotten about your question.

Igo is away until the 18th. If I can conclude my consultation before then, I'll let you know the decision, and if I still haven't been able to by the time he returns, I'll make the choice then anyway.

Until Igo's return, you couldn't be added to the Friends chat in any case, and I would prefer the admission process to follow its standard sequence unless there's a particular reason for it not to.

---

Hi, iwantcool -

Thanks for your application to us.

As mentioned in several other places, the Doorman is away until the 18th, when he will review any new applications that have been posted in his absence.

Thank you for your patience until then.

Lumine
~Patrona
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

13-Aug-2014 05:01:56

Lumine

Lumine

iwantcool,

I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as he adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.

---

Hi, Kicko -

I've now been able to speak to everyone I wanted to, and I've decided to readmit you to the clan. Please submit a formal reapp. :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

19-Aug-2014 03:15:04

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
iwantcool,

you now have access to the Friends chat 'Carousers', please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the clan.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

19-Aug-2014 22:22:11

Lumine

Lumine

Hi, Kicko -

I am willing to readmit you as a Carouser. You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as the Doorman adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.

Welcome back! :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

20-Aug-2014 12:45:24

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top