Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nalfein2,
According to your Adventurer's Log, you haven't completed the remade versions of Druidic Ritual and Wolf Whistle. You stated in your application that you had, and your app is therefore declined.
--
Nyx Nox Nix,
I accept your reapplication. I will ask the Doorman to add you to the Friends chat "Carousers" as a provisional member.
Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

02-Oct-2012 08:32:07

Nalfein2

Nalfein2

Posts: 110 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lumine,
Okay, I'm not sure what that means then. I have a quest cape I can wear all right. I have done those quests probably years ago, I just started my membership again a while back so I don't know about all the updates that have influenced those quests. Guess I'll have to take a closer look...

02-Oct-2012 20:11:54

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nyx Nox Nix,

you now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers", please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

02-Oct-2012 21:38:10

Lumine

Lumine

Nalfein2,
No, sorry. There's a question in the FAQ that refers to this situation. I feel that you could only have given a mistaken answer to the question about having completed the new versions of quests if you didn't actually read the FAQ - because it labours the point quite hard.
Your application has been unsuccessful. Good luck with finding a clan that suits you.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

11-Oct-2012 05:01:52

Lumine

Lumine

The assessment of those provisionals whose status was due to be reviewed on 11 October is now complete.
Some people have been confirmed as Carousers and given a silver star. This means that you've made a good impression on the group, and we'd like to keep you around. Congratulations! :) *whispers: be sure to read the clan forum!*
One person who was about to be confirmed has proffered a resignation instead. The provisional period is as much as time for a new member to decide whether they want to stay as for the rest of us to decide whether we want to keep them, and this prov has concluded that his interests lie in other directions. Thanks for your company, and if you do ever want to return, you know where to find our Rec thread. ;)
One person has been declined because they never got around to joining the clan chat. Seems as if we didn't turn out to be quite your cup of tea? All the best, and happy 'Scaping.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

11-Oct-2012 06:20:24

Conz
Jun Member 2008

Conz

Posts: 5,071 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My apologies for 2 posts wasted but I have decided to withdraw my application for the time being. Perhaps I may re-post this application in the upcoming future.
Consider this a bump!

11-Oct-2012 22:45:31 - Last edited on 11-Oct-2012 22:56:10 by Conz

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top