Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The assessment of those provisionals whose status was due to be reviewed on 26 January is now complete.
Some people have been confirmed as Carousers and given a silver star. This means that you've made a good impression on the group, and we'd like to keep you around. Congratulations! :)
Some people have been left provisional; this means either that you made a good impression with some Carousers but not so good with others, or you *id*'t make much of an impression at all. Your status will be reviewed again at the next (as yet unset) assessment date.
One person was declined for not being in evidence at all during his *third* provisional period. Seems as if we weren't really your cup of tea? All the best and happy 'Scaping!
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

26-Jan-2012 10:30:18 - Last edited on 26-Jan-2012 10:34:42 by Lumine

Lumine

Lumine

Hello, Yodo -
I accept your application to be readmitted as a Carouser.
You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat again as soon as the Doorman adds you to it.
Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

26-Jan-2012 10:40:28

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yodo,
the clan leader has authorised me to readmit you as a Carouser. You now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers". Please make your presence know in the Friends chat and an Admin (Archaeox, Igo Weiqi, Lumine, Priest Wiz, Rida or Teela Glenn ) will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome back.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

26-Jan-2012 10:54:29

Corbeau
Dec Member 2010

Corbeau

Posts: 817 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Steel dart, RSMV Bird, Emoted Wolf, Emoted Bird, Kazan Wolf, Kazan Bird, RSMV wolf, RSMV Bird (again), TokTz-Ikarax, Ikaraxx*****;not giving my username for security's purpose>.
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
The Broken Arrow pub in Ardougne.
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
Yes
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)
Yes.
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)
Yes.
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
Yes.
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground'? (YES/NO)
Yes.
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Black Arm.
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
Browsing in "Recruitment - Questing and minigame clans".
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
Celestial Angels, Everlasting Ileana, Untouchables, The Kazans.
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
No.
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
Yes.
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
No.

26-Jan-2012 14:43:03

Lumine

Lumine

Recruitment is currently suspended until Mon 27 February.
You may post an application if you like, but you should be aware that it will not be assessed before 27 Feb.
Lumine
~Patrona
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

02-Feb-2012 01:50:24 - Last edited on 02-Feb-2012 01:50:50 by Lumine

IPwnWitJesus

IPwnWitJesus

Posts: 58 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
[removed] (this is my username so i would prefer if this is not added to any public lists. I will also be editing this out after my application is reviewed.)
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
The Paramaya Inn.
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
Yes, along with the rest of this thread for no apparent reason.
Edit:I have re-read the rules Feb. 27
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)
Yes.
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
-6:00
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)
Yes, I fully understand.
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
Yes.
Edit(updated question):..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? (YES/NO)
Yes.
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Phoenix Gang.
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
From Tranquility on Wednesday though i had declined the offer from reluctance to admit my current clan is dead.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
Republic of PWEST (belongs to my school district).
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yes.
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
Yes.
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who?
Probably not, no.

02-Feb-2012 22:50:47 - Last edited on 28-Feb-2012 22:08:28 by IPwnWitJesus

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top