Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Old Fangs
Apr Member 2023

Old Fangs

Posts: 27 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sg81440/SilentGates here on an alt-
I just received a request on my gmail account for my account to be unlocked. I didn't do it, so I'm assuming the account has been compromised in its locked state. so yes.
If you see a Sg81440 walking around, its not the person you know. I quit the game, and I intend to stay off it.
so yes. PEACE

21-Feb-2012 02:18:45 - Last edited on 21-Feb-2012 02:19:27 by Old Fangs

v0you
Aug Member 2005

v0you

Posts: 585 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After a sweep that took me away from your clan, and after a few days reflection , I visited a few clan chats.
I think i have found one that corresponds me more - game info**** open to all players etc.
A change from the "hugs" tbh.
Whishing you all a happy scaping and gl with all your goals
V0you

23-Feb-2012 15:22:27

Just a Slice

Just a Slice

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
da freshman1, andrew slays
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? blue moon inn
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
yes
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)yes
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
est
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)
yes
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)yes
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground'? (YES/NO)
yes
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?phoenix
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?u
used to be in, missed the sweep
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
caped carousers
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
yes
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) used to be in, missed the sweep

25-Feb-2012 02:19:03

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
IPwnWitJesus,
Z00M,
I have processed your applications and *assed on my recommendations to the clan leader whom you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

Taerer, TwinDrags3 and MoreBoozePlz,
As former members of the Caped Carousers your fate lies in the hands of our leader. Good luck!

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

27-Feb-2012 10:57:03 - Last edited on 27-Feb-2012 11:28:42 by Igo Weiqi

Skellingtim

Skellingtim

Posts: 519 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM %-)
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: None.
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
I'm quite fond of the Rising Sun Inn in west Falador.
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
Yes.
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)
Yes.
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
GMT -5.
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)
Yes.
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
Yes.
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground' and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? (YES/NO)
Yes.
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
I'm in the Phoenix Gang.
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
The Carousers were featured on the main page two years ago. I had applied shortly after, but never made it out of my probational period.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
TSSA and No Quitters.
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yes.
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO) N/A.
12. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? I do not have a current member to support me.

27-Feb-2012 23:57:44

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
IPwnWithJesus & Z00m,
I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as provisional members. You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as he adds you.
Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
--

TwinDrags3 and MoreBoozePlz,
As we've already discussed, I accept the application of each of you to be readmitted as a Carouser. You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as the Doorman adds you. Once you are added again, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and add you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Please do remember to track the clan forum better hereafter, as it is a requirement of membership. If I can't rely on people reading my formal communications even within a fortnight of writing them, there's not much point my trying to communicate at all. :P I live in Australia and work full-time: I can't rely on crossing paths with everybody, and Chinese Whispers is remarkably inefficient as a method of info-transfer. :P
--
Taerer,
It's not that you wouldn't be *welcome* again as a Carouser, as much as the fact that you've said you have no expectation of reading the clan forum any more often hereafter than you did before.
Which pretty much guarantees your missing the next sweep as well.
I know you only responded to the previous one because you happened to hear it mentioned in the clan chat, otherwise you'd have missed that one too.
That being the case, I don't know that there's much point admitting you for a few more months just to sweep you again... is there any?
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

28-Feb-2012 03:21:31 - Last edited on 28-Feb-2012 06:13:06 by Lumine

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Skellingtim,
I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

IPwnWitJesus and Z00M,
The clan leader has authorised me to accept you as provisional members. you now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers". Please make your presence known in the Friends chat and an Admin (Archaeox, Igo Weiqi, Lumine, Priest Wiz, Rida and Teela Glenn) will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

TwinDrags3 and MoreBoozePlz,
The clan leader has authorised me to readmit you as Carousers. you now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers". Please make your presence known in the Friends chat and an Admin (Archaeox, Igo Weiqi, Lumine, Priest Wiz, Rida and Teela Glenn) will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

28-Feb-2012 11:03:35

Taer

Taer

Posts: 156 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think I will look around and see if any other clans suit me. Maybe after I get some perspective, I'll return. Or maybe not. In any case, I bid you farewell for now, Carousers. It's been a pleasure.

28-Feb-2012 19:49:10

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top