Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wooffboy,

you forgot to mention Gu'Tanoth Empire.
I shall enter you for quote of the year award.
"I've Clan hopped plenty before. Don't do it; it's bad. I'm dedicated to Kotw and will be sticking around for a long time to come. 19-Sep-2012."
"Americans are inclined to see the world and foreign affairs in black and white.", Richard John Kerry, 1915-2000.
fortunately for you, I see things in fifty shades of grey.
I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

24-Oct-2012 23:05:40

HolyChid
Mar Member 2020

HolyChid

Posts: 7,343 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I see you did a lot of research. Yes, I led the Gu'Tanoth Empire - sorry I left that out. Also, if you had done a little more research you would see that The Kingdom of the West is a dead clan, which I have no reason to be in anymore. So in this case, I do not consider it to be clan hopping. The leaders are simply inactive and nothing is getting done.
I do not appreciate being called out on past issues and things that have dramatically changed. But I will patiently wait for an answer.

~Wooffboy
Chid
|
Provehito In Altum

25-Oct-2012 00:37:43

Wingknight

Wingknight

Posts: 2,056 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Just this name, I'm an original
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Don't spend much time in bars but probably the one on Mos le Harmless
3. Have you read the group rules properly? YES
..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? YES
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? YES
5. What time zone are you in? Eastern, I believe -4 Gmt
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? YES
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? YES and proud to have just retained it.
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', and the new versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual' and 'Death Plateau'? YES
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Years ago but I believe Blark arm
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Forum, I just quit my clan
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. Teh Killer Skillerz
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? YES

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? YES
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? no

25-Oct-2012 03:41:16

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wooffboy,
When I researched your application, though I found no members online, I did find enough recent activity amongst the leadership to consider it an active clan. So yes, I found it amusing to read and quote you on a past statement. You found me in a benevolent mood and I did not intend to offend.
Owner, Calabon, LRA 30/9/12 (Last recorded activity dd/mm/yy)
Deputy Owner, Yarrielle, LRA 13/10/12
Overseer, FierceTigre, LRA 25/10/12
Coordinator*** Amour, LRA 25/10/12
Coordinator, Suiadan, LRA 18/10/12
Organiser, Vanir291, LRA 23/10/12
Captain, S Thegreat, LRA 19/10/12
Captain, dFlameKyler, LRA 03/10/12

Wingknight83,
you do not appear to have done the reworked quests, "Druidic Ritual" and "Wolf Whistle", which means you did not read or answer question 7a correctly. Your application has been declined.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

25-Oct-2012 10:36:46

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top