Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Ghazgkull said :
hmmm

I'll name that tune in one.

It's Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven, isn't it. Yeah. It is though, isn't it. Aye, it is. Uh-huh and yuppers. For sure and for sure. I'm right though yeah - it is isn't it. But it is though, yeah. I'm dead sure it is - it is, isn't it.

Ha! Knew I was right.

actually a fan of that one. well done.
WAAAGH!!!

12-Jul-2020 10:49:13

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thats it!!!

I am done with you guys...

47 minutes i spent outside your door, shivering and soaking wet cos it was raining quite a lot "bordering on pissing down", i was soaked and cold and as i was knocking on Bwians store entrance barely holding onto life, i could see the cleaners and they were pretending not to notice me but i knew they could see me...

At 1 point i actually seen what looked like the cleaning supervisor turn to some godly figure and although i am not perfect in the art of lip reading, i'm sure i read her lips saying....

"Mr Corugilander, what shall we do with this sopping wet chap outside?"

I could not see his answer but upon seeing the cleaning supervisor squash her nose against the door and mutter "sod off scouse, we don't sell towels, go get dried elsewhere"

Kinda made me realise that Bwians might not actually sell towels so from now on, i'll shop at matalan if i happen to become wet again!

Much love tho

Scouse - Shakin, not stirred but dry!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

18-Jul-2020 03:16:13

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top