Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Guys, I hope you didn't mind being massacred by Nex and his marshmallow machine gun. You would have to admit though that his gf is very cute.

Anyway, no hard feelings, eh? Anyway, see you all round next time I visit the clan cemetery on page 1.

Corugi said :
This is the Cemetery post. This is where we bury our dead. Please be respectful and keep the laughter and alcohol consumption to within acceptable levels.

RIP all those marshmallowed to death by Nex in the great clannie hit of 2020.

Oh man, she is CUTE, isn't she?
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

08-Jul-2020 06:57:04 - Last edited on 08-Jul-2020 07:04:45 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No, not cute at all. Looks a bit crazed to me.

Anyway, your employee was incompetent; we all survived. However to compensate for the hassle we're filing a class action law suit against you. The presiding Judge is highly delighted and can't wait for the case to come up; he muttered something about his home in Belgium, warships and corgis ..... *shrug*

For old times sake I am advising you to pop down to your nearest dumpster and stock up on essentials such as a torn, soiled sleeping bag and some soggy cardboard. You will need these pretty soon as you will be sleeping under a hedgerow and being hunted by agents of the War Crimes Commission.

Sayonara.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

08-Jul-2020 10:59:51

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ugh, marshmallows.

Corugi said :
We tried a variety of that. It was called "The Politeness War." We tried to be polite to each other.
Corugi said :
Civil War! The clan has ascended into civil war. Again. This time its being fought through cloying good manners, mutual respect, and unequivocal courtesy. Hence its name, "The Politeness War". Without a doubt it is surely the most sickening war to have ever engulfed our normally rude and ill-tempered clan.

Anyway if i recall correctly we all became exhausted by the effort, I think we couldn't even stomach that level of debased inhumanity.

And besides I am not nice. I am a disgrace to everything good and decent. Here, have a cup of tea. Do you take one broadside or two?

I distinctively remember me and Freddie were winning, until Freddie decided to not be polite anymore. Then we stopped.

Also, I found this gem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHdJE7eZXpU
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

08-Jul-2020 22:29:19 - Last edited on 08-Jul-2020 22:29:40 by Kings Abbot

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
hmmm

I'll name that tune in one.

It's Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven, isn't it. Yeah. It is though, isn't it. Aye, it is. Uh-huh and yuppers. For sure and for sure. I'm right though yeah - it is isn't it. But it is though, yeah. I'm dead sure it is - it is, isn't it.

Ha! Knew I was right.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

09-Jul-2020 23:36:31

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top