Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I dont like engineers much. Not all, but most. Yeah they get stuff done, but they often have a very narrow mind set.

For example engineers dont mind the concept of infinity because it allows them to calculate such things as trajectories. "It get stuff done, then it must be right, dont question it" sort of wraps up much of their attitude.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

14-Dec-2020 11:02:25

Corugi

Corugi

Can they make me a time traveling device so I can go back and surreptitiously replace the mummy of Tutankhamen with a life sized replica of Elvis Presley?

If not then they should stick to fixing lawn mowers.

15-Dec-2020 21:19:13

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That would be a very good prank! Add in a USB key with Rick Astley’s Never gonna give you up and Monty Python’s Spanish Inquisition sketch hidden inside the replica so it will only be discovered when they take an MRI of it and you’ve made the most ultimate prank & rickroll combo. Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

16-Dec-2020 18:03:54

Corugi

Corugi

Kings Abbot said :
That would be a very good prank! Add in a USB key with Rick Astley’s Never gonna give you up and Monty Python’s Spanish Inquisition sketch hidden inside the replica so it will only be discovered when they take an MRI of it and you’ve made the most ultimate prank & rickroll combo.

If there was a noble prize for rick rolling that would be the winner.

In the unlikely event that there is a third iteration of our clan's existence I suggest its name be something like
"Bwian's Noble Prize and Rickroll"

18-Dec-2020 22:54:12

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I come here with the thoughts of causing trouble "and trying to sell face cloths" but within my turbulent journey i forgot what i was programmed to do........

So i wish you all a very merry christmas and a great new year and hope with all my heart that 2021 treats you better than 2020 did.

Much love

Scouse - Patted dry amongst all you damp fuckers cos you can't dry yourselves!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

19-Dec-2020 04:00:41

Corugi

Corugi

I am deeply shocked by Scouse's language. I keep dry at all times. Nothing wrong with rubbing up against tree bark to dislodge all the dead skin. I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

19-Dec-2020 21:11:40

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
I am deeply shocked by Scouse's language. I keep dry at all times. Nothing wrong with rubbing up against tree bark to dislodge all the dead skin.
The top officials have been informed, and they wish the situation to be resolved, Comrade.

Now hold still Scouse, I'm on a limited supply of marshmallows today:
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

20-Dec-2020 03:09:05

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top