Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I heard you can catch pheasants by giving them seeds soaked in whiskey. They get so drunk, you can just pick them up. Perhaps give that a try?

Glad to see we actually made money! Let's give it to this baboon until Feefs returns:

I vote we do this once we have enough money:
https://i.imgur.com/TI7n2Ks.mp4
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

23-Oct-2021 09:56:20

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
37 friggin pissed pheasants i caught, ate em all but you could have told me that whiskey actually soaks into the meat and the flesh preserves the alcohol....

I ended up so drunk you would not believe!!!!

After waking up, head in a haze wondering how the hell i managed to make it from Liverpool to Cambridge and where the hell is the key to the huge padlock that locked the massive set of chains which were locking me to the gates of Jagex hq!!

But worry not, after maybe 19 hours and 16 minutes of being chained to a gate like a sleeping baby, the local police arrived with bolt cutters along with the strange look on their faces of "fathers for justice usually dress up like a superhero and climb something"

Eventually after they stopped laughing at me, they cut me free, gave me some bus fare and directed me to the nearest bus stop that goes to Liverpool.

Upon arriving home my thoughts went straight to the shop and i ran as fast as i could and opened up, nobody turned up so i took £10 from my wallet and sneakily added it to the till, so its 2 weeks in a row now we have made profit!!!

Much love

Scouse - Between me and you "don't tell anyone else" either someone poured water on me or i pee'd myself =(
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

30-Oct-2021 00:43:37

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Sorry, I hand't thought of the alcohol remaining in the pheasants once they ingest it... At least we know for next time!

Thank you for our extra profit! We'll be rich in no time!

Did you take a souvenir from Cambridge?
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

31-Oct-2021 09:29:07

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Actually i did take a souvenir from my visit to cambridge.....

Don't tell anyone, this is between me and you...

I now own an Armoured personnel carrier who is apparently named Bertha

She is legally parked in my back garden with a huge sheet covering her broad body!

Business has been booming in the shop since the day i "borrowed her for a souvenir , i take her to work every day and innocently point her towards anyone who visits Bwians or in fact "anyone who comes into range!"

It is quite odd because everyone now feels the need to pay for either visiting or just walking past our shop and it has got to the point of that we might even have to buy a safe to store our profits even after the phenomenon of us actually being paid, there is still profits which need looking after!

One little thing tho............

If one day the police pop in asking if you know some guy called Tony, sometimes uses the alias "Scouse"

You don't know me or even heard of me!!!!!!!

Much love

Scouse - Saving private Corugilander!!!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

06-Nov-2021 01:43:05

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Tony is me and forgive me if i may seem a little off today but between me and you mr King "leader of us all, keeper of the key, holder of the lease!!!

But idk about your good self and i understand Mr Corugilanders absence but in all honesty between 8:19 on tuesday evening and 7:27 on wednesday night i became slightly pissed off at the thought of certain staff members blatantly ignoring us and for no reason.

Irks me a bit about how someone could turn from being all nice and funny to fuck you so easily?

Anyway, moan over, shops open, profits made, lifes good!!!

Much love

Scouse - Shoulders big enough!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

13-Nov-2021 01:38:11

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

I also wonder why Trewavas or Feefs hasn't dropped by anymore. They're still on the payroll (so to speak) and still among the living!

To solve this, I hereby declare a fine of a partyhat payed to anyone active in the shop (who can choose the colour) for every month they remain absent.

That'll teach 'em! Ha!
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

14-Nov-2021 13:02:21

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Scouse telepathy tells me that in the very near future we may see the return of some very well known employees.

Same telepathy also tells me that said employees will be wanting some portion of pay they did not receive, and as the idk, treasurer of sorts i can say this...

Pay them what they are owed, we will recover "with the help of Bertha"

I'm happy to take a pay decrease in order to refloat the ship, just pay me water, don't worry about the bread!!!!

Much love

Scouse - Welcome back!!!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

20-Nov-2021 03:33:20

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
I also wonder why Trewavas or Feefs hasn't dropped by anymore. They're still on the payroll (so to speak) and still among the living!

According to my new picture, I have joined the Walking Dead.

I think you'll agree... it's rather jaw-dropping.

26-Nov-2021 23:11:46 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2021 23:14:30 by Trewavas

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top