Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
EvilMuffin14 said :
Tito Jenkins said :
EvilMuffin14 said :
Tito Jenkins said :
FaTalyWound said :
Tito Jenkins said :
EvilMuffin14 said :
I'm totally against GE and find the questions about TP really usefull. But I'm note here to just rant about this "sayin no ge, bla bla bla... angry face... bla bla... no trade bla bla bla... another angry face..."; I'm trying to give possible solutions. Giving sugestions. Not just rants.

But all that seems to happen is:
We want to be able to trade through the post
Ok
GE, you can trade through it?
Not that S*** we don't want that it F***s the game up
Repeat

Exactly how can you be pro Trading Post buy and sell from the interface without world hopping and player interaction, but against GE because you buy from the interface without world hopping and player interaction? These "elite" OSR "veterans" are very educated it seems.

I think the majority of the anti GE tribe are mostly that because they just think GE=Bad and so far there don't seem to be many logical reasons why it's so evil

My point of view is this. With GE you go; place 5 offers to buy 10 veracs helmets for 500k example and the 6th offer is Selling veracs helmets for 550k. You lazy players out there.

Is that so different from having two accounts and having one buy d bones 1500 and one selling d bones 1650...

At least you are making effort there, spending time. Not just place that there and get the cash later.

Effort?!
Autochat buying
Autochat selling
Pop netflix on and let the cash roll in
Jeez
Time yes it takes time but so does spending x amount trying to get rid of your smaller stacks of items because nobody wants them, and if they do it is normally a cut below what it should be

10-Jan-2015 01:35:18

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
100% support GE but I don't want to see coinshare, shardshare would be better. Ava being able to retrieve ammo would be much appreciated, ammunition cost at Zulrah is really high atm and still rising.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

10-Jan-2015 01:37:31

FaTalyWound

FaTalyWound

Posts: 34 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tito Jenkins said :
Swurds123 said :
I know I'm in the minority now, but I personally am voting NO. A Grand Exchange makes the game too easy, all you would have to do now to get your items sold quickly. Although, being interrupted while skilling and going all the way to VWest is getting old. But I like player interaction.

If the GE is added (which unfortunately, it's looking like it will), I also foresee holiday items like Christmas Crackers selling for very low, unlike RS3. (Christmas Crackers could be easily obtained during the Anti-Santa part of the Christmas event) For instance, a player that started the event on 12-18 could obtain up to 30 Christmas crackers this year in addition to the 2 given from previous years.
The idea of player interaction is stupid, people don't interact over trading they do it when skilling, training, questing, pking, ect... Going to somone any saying buying X for Y, then sayin ty and running away hardly seems like much interaction.
It's called "Old School RuneScape" for a reason. Please vote NO to the Grand Exchange!

Too easy... I hate that.
If YOU like to challenge yourself more there is something out there made just for you.
Its name? Iron man mode :0
Where is the line drawn at too easy BTW, is it too easy that you can eat during combat now, or that we have dragon armour, barrows armour, godswords or a whip, someone who has done something previous to an update is bound to think that the update is going to make things too easy, like when your grandparents/parents would say to you "back when i was younger we had to...."
Why should people who like the ease of a GE not be allowed it because some people think that because they got their stats without the GE nobody else should.
Maybe they should add a new Emote to people with 99's before the update that say "i did it the hard way n00b".

I wish everyone could read this. Well said.

10-Jan-2015 01:43:54

FaTalyWound

FaTalyWound

Posts: 34 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[quote id=380-381-138-65551054-470-334483264][quote id=380-381-138-65551054-467-334483239][quote id=380-381-138-65551054-459-334483190][quote id=380-381-138-65551054-458-334483175][quote id=380-381-138-65551054-457-334483150][quote id=380-381-138-65551054-455-334483113][quote id=380-381-138-65551054-449-334483044][quote id=380-381-138-65551054-448-334483019]I'm totally against GE and find the questions about TP really usefull. But I'm note here to just rant about this "sayin no ge, bla bla bla... angry face... bla bla... no trade bla bla bla... another angry face..."; I'm trying to give possible solutions. Giving sugestions. Not just rants.[/quote] But all that seems to happen is: We want to be able to trade through the post Ok GE, you can trade through it? Not that S*** we don't want that it F***s the game up Repeat[/quote] Exactly how can you be pro Trading Post buy and sell from the interface without world hopping and player interaction, but against GE because you buy from the interface without world hopping and player interaction? These "elite" OSR "veterans" are very educated it seems.[/quote] I think the majority of the anti GE tribe are mostly that because they just think GE=Bad and so far there don't seem to be many logical reasons why it's so evil[/quote] My point of view is this. With GE you go; place 5 offers to buy 10 veracs helmets for 500k example and the 6th offer is Selling veracs helmets for 550k. You lazy players out there.[/quote] Effort?! Autochat buying Autochat selling Pop netflix on and let the cash roll in Jeez Time yes it takes time but so does spending x amount trying to get rid of your smaller stacks of items because nobody wants them, and if they do it is normally a cut below what it should be[/quote] Easy now, that auto-typing autochat is part of that player interaction all these vets are concerned about.

10-Jan-2015 01:48:59

Ticked
Jan Member 2022

Ticked

Posts: 138 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't believe were even having this discussion, there should be NO grand exchange. Face to face trading makes the game more interpersonal and, in my opinion, is one of the things that makes this game so unique. Add the ability to make a "buy" offer on the trading post and call it a day. Should the GE be added it would be a disappointing (second) end to my time on runescape.

10-Jan-2015 01:57:53 - Last edited on 10-Jan-2015 01:58:40 by Ticked

Quick find code: 380-381-138-65551054 Back to Top