Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

Bobhaz
Jun Member 2021

Bobhaz

Posts: 55,619 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bobhaz said :
being able to fill the infinity ethereal outfit without the bank closing would be nice tbh

and maybe being able to add skill capes to ardy capes? might be asking a bit much there
going on from this maybe a fill all runecrafting pouches option? while in the bank interface

01-Mar-2017 03:18:47

Oinks

Oinks

Posts: 1,522 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Checking a successful hunter trap is followed up by us automatically redeploying the trap at the same location. Or have us walk on top of our trap when looting a success/failure or just taking it down if that is too op.

01-Mar-2017 05:37:35

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,425 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
With the release of 'Back to the Freezer' it now takes NINE CLICKS to get a clue from Chuck for Penguin Hide & Seek.

Surely this could be reduced?
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

01-Mar-2017 09:18:39

PrimalMoose

PrimalMoose

Posts: 4,506 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Would love to see a toggle somewhere to allow you to remain in combat stalling mode between boss kills. Currently even on the fastest respawn time in boss instances you still need to use 2-3 abilities to adrenaline stall which is just inconvenient.

E: Or a toggle in the game settings that allows you to set how long before your character will drop out of combat. 10 seconds could be the default and this could be increased to 30 seconds or whatever.

01-Mar-2017 13:57:22 - Last edited on 01-Mar-2017 13:58:41 by PrimalMoose

SniperWolf

SniperWolf

Posts: 584 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PrimalMoose said :
Would love to see a toggle somewhere to allow you to remain in combat stalling mode between boss kills. Currently even on the fastest respawn time in boss instances you still need to use 2-3 abilities to adrenaline stall which is just inconvenient.

E: Or a toggle in the game settings that allows you to set how long before your character will drop out of combat. 10 seconds could be the default and this could be increased to 30 seconds or whatever.

this is interesting, it's not something i encounter often unless i do gwd2 bosses, but i agree. hopefully this becomes a thing.

01-Mar-2017 19:01:00

Jakeup07
Jan Member 2017

Jakeup07

Posts: 2,527 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PrimalMoose said :

Equip a shield and you have 4 abilities to use and you also have surge. You can rotate between them indefinitely

01-Mar-2017 20:48:13

Jakeup07
Jan Member 2017

Jakeup07

Posts: 2,527 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bobhaz said :
Simply Rene said :
Esploratore said :
Create a master skiller outfit that has customisable appearance options. Use all owned skill outfit pieces on it to add current perks to the one outfit. This would enable players to continue training various skills without constantly changing outfits.

I would looove to see that!
think of the saved bank spaces support

Omg amazing idea. It clusters up the bank right now with how many there are and it stinks when you're on an uncharted island trying to do everything having to keep switching outfits

01-Mar-2017 20:53:48 - Last edited on 01-Mar-2017 20:54:40 by Jakeup07

Miu

Miu

Posts: 16,955 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sharp-shin said :
Allow max and comp cape to hold all skillcape perks at the same time. If the money sink part is such an important thing, make us require sacrificing each skillcape once to get all the perks there, that's still almost 3m gp taken out of the game per maxer/comper.

And don't give me the bs about how "it's boring to only wear a single cape all the time", the reason why many of us chose to go for comp especially was to avoid switching capes all the time. If you're the kind of person who would actually want to bother switching between 28 capes for no other reason than wasting time, you could still do it after this change.

no support
Don't forget – RuneScape members get TWO free spins a day instead of the usual one!

01-Mar-2017 21:20:45

Dreamshot

Dreamshot

Posts: 6,539 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Disassemble All" :P I need Simple Parts for divine charges. Fine, disassemble the 12k harralander tar I have in my bank for the purpose...one at a time?! I can understand not letting us "disassemble all" on a stack of high-level items that could earn us a bazillion xp in an instant, but that entire stack of tar will net me 28k Invention xp...for what is currently around 2 hours of disassembling. Heck, I would even be happy to forgo that 28k xp altogether if it meant I could "disassemble all"! :)
...remembers when you had to USE EACH AND EVERY FISH IN YOUR INVENTORY WITH A RANGE to cook them...
*clickclickclickclick*

02-Mar-2017 05:25:15

PrimalMoose

PrimalMoose

Posts: 4,506 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jakeup07 said :
PrimalMoose said :

Equip a shield and you have 4 abilities to use and you also have surge. You can rotate between them indefinitely

This is exactly what I do at the moment mainly :) It's just an inconvenience more than anything else (I just spam surge since mobile means I don't drop out of combat), hence the suggestion :)

02-Mar-2017 10:33:23

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top