Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Migsdaboss said :
Just have all the skillcape perks available in max/comp capes just like in OSRS.

Nty. 07 and rs3 are completely different games so not all updates that happen on one need to happen on the other.

3 perks are just enough imo.

Want most useful capes in one, get comp.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

25-Feb-2017 14:13:30 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2017 14:14:02 by Draco Burnz

Migsdaboss
Mar Member 2023

Migsdaboss

Posts: 2,891 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
Migsdaboss said :
Just have all the skillcape perks available in max/comp capes just like in OSRS.

Nty. 07 and rs3 are completely different games so not all updates that happen on one need to happen on the other.

3 perks are just enough imo.

Want most useful capes in one, get comp.

I have comp + its a QoL suggestions. Having all perks in 1 cape seems to make life ezier so

25-Feb-2017 14:15:55 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2017 14:16:53 by Migsdaboss

Sreyas

Sreyas

Posts: 4,083 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would support having all the perks on a max/comp cape because let's face it, more than half the perks are quite niche and it's just bothersome to switch capes for everything, and a waste of bank space to have em all in the bank too.

Also, 10/10 for doing the "no support" thing on a thread made by a jmod asking for suggestions :P That's funny.
Experience may be the best teacher, but necessity gives you a crash course.
Grand Exchange rework | Disassembling Imp | QOL Updates | QOL updates v2

25-Feb-2017 14:39:24

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,425 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Extra save/preset slots in the wardrobe interface.

Three slots are just not enough for a real fashionista!!
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

25-Feb-2017 15:25:30 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2017 15:29:57 by Archaeox

Taonaraku

Taonaraku

Posts: 4,278 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A "favorites" list for the boss portal in max guild, similar to how you favorite a server/world. You would have the option to select a boss as a favorite, and the boss would appear at the top of the first page of the interface when changing the portal. The cost to change would be no different.

Or you can rework the interface, so all the bosses are shown altogether rather than on separate pages.

25-Feb-2017 17:16:11

Kakamile

Kakamile

Posts: 10,839 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1)

After you click on a monster, your
left click becomes "Walk Here,"
so you stop accidentally misclicking all the time.

It already exists in game with environment objects like
Ferns
that the default is "Walk Here," But if you click an item then "Use on ->" you can left click using on a fern.

https://streamable.com/je3x

2)

Mammoth BoBs are utterly wasted. The +2 slots is unnecessary in 99.9% of situations in combat and the cost is too high to be popular in skilling.

a- Turn mammoth into a
10-slot BoB and lvl 90 attacker
(Same stats, just make it attack targets). It'll be weaker than titan/nihil/demon because it's just auto attacks, but also has some BoB space so it helps you in emergencies

b- Turn mammoth into a
defence stat nihil
, to fill that slot.

25-Feb-2017 17:43:16 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2017 17:43:34 by Kakamile

Sreyas

Sreyas

Taonaraku said :
A "favorites" list for the boss portal in max guild, similar to how you favorite a server/world. You would have the option to select a boss as a favorite, and the boss would appear at the top of the first page of the interface when changing the portal. The cost to change would be no different.

Or you can rework the interface, so all the bosses are shown altogether rather than on separate pages.

I like the second one, all bosses shown together, maybe just copy the interface from "death's choice" reaper perk, that'd be easy no?

Kakamile said :

2)

Mammoth BoBs are utterly wasted. The +2 slots is unnecessary in 99.9% of situations in combat and the cost is too high to be popular in skilling.

a- Turn mammoth into a
10-slot BoB and lvl 90 attacker
(Same stats, just make it attack targets). It'll be weaker than titan/nihil/demon because it's just auto attacks, but also has some BoB space so it helps you in emergencies

b- Turn mammoth into a
defence stat nihil
, to fill that slot.

I like the 'b' option, a tanky nihil (that'd also make sense that tanks need most food at a boss)

25-Feb-2017 17:54:05

Esploratore
Apr Member 2006

Esploratore

Posts: 1,675 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Create a master skiller outfit that has customisable appearance options. Use all owned skill outfit pieces on it to add current perks to the one outfit. This would enable players to continue training various skills without constantly changing outfits.

25-Feb-2017 18:13:31

Pogmathon
Aug Member 2006

Pogmathon

Posts: 587 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UtaChao said :
Pogmathon said :
Set left click option on Max Guild alter to admire, right click to sit.

Yeah, it's annoying when you misclick and you're bombarded with all the reqs you've missed.

I imagine that would be annoying but whenever I am in a hurry and click to pray before running through portal I end up caught in the emote that sits you in chair. :P
May the RNG gods place their blessing on you ;)

25-Feb-2017 18:19:07

Sreyas

Sreyas

Pogmathon said :
UtaChao said :
Pogmathon said :
Set left click option on Max Guild alter to admire, right click to sit.

Yeah, it's annoying when you misclick and you're bombarded with all the reqs you've missed.

I imagine that would be annoying but whenever I am in a hurry and click to pray before running through portal I end up caught in the emote that sits you in chair. :P

At least we completionists can keep our dignity :P Non-comp'd players get turned into chickens :P

25-Feb-2017 19:57:49

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top