Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

Sreyas

Sreyas

Posts: 4,083 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sharp-shin said :
Allow max and comp cape to hold all skillcape perks at the same time. If the money sink part is such an important thing, make us require sacrificing each skillcape once to get all the perks there, that's still almost 3m gp taken out of the game per maxer/comper.

And don't give me the bs about how "it's boring to only wear a single cape all the time", the reason why many of us chose to go for comp especially was to avoid switching capes all the time. If you're the kind of person who would actually want to bother switching between 28 capes for no other reason than wasting time, you could still do it after this change.

I so agree with this one.
Experience may be the best teacher, but necessity gives you a crash course.
Grand Exchange rework | Disassembling Imp | QOL Updates | QOL updates v2

24-Feb-2017 12:52:29

JDogg

JDogg

Posts: 6,876 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Give us a toggle option for Legendary pets with Beast of Burden activated to automatically send carried items to bank when timer runs out.

Example: I'm busy making Rune 2H for Smithing, and have my super awesome new tool perks + crystal hammer going hardcore. There is alot of spam messages from these and I've missed my pet message several times, and lost hundreds of rune bars from this lol; as he drops them to the ground!
Road to 5.4!

24-Feb-2017 13:20:18

Yami V
Oct Member 2008

Yami V

Posts: 4,359 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Lee said :
Hey everyone!

I've been thinking of a few QoL updates myself recently (such as being able to store multiple perks on weapons/armour but only being able to activate two at a time) and I wanted to put together a list of good QoL ideas.

If you don't know what QoL is, it means "Quality of Life". Which are basically ninja updates that would be more convenient or helpful to players in the game.

I wanted to reach out and ask my fellow high level community members what ideas they had and maybe I could get some of them implemented in the near future.

I'm sorry for the lack of threads and feedback recently, but I want to start having more of an impact.

So let's get this thread started, what are some good QoL ideas you have? Try to keep them more on the simple side.

Honestly sir regicidal you started the thread too strong. That is one hell of a qol update.

Not sure if it's on your to do list but the first one that comes to mind is having an option for instance to be set to group only. I probly have more on my mind in the future but not at this present time.

24-Feb-2017 13:21:07

Yami V
Oct Member 2008

Yami V

Posts: 4,359 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lil Indecent said :
Can't think of much atm but when I'm in game I'm sure more things will come to mind.

• Make All menu option should Make All when wasteless smithing, herby, craft, construction, etc proc.

• POH portal, The 2nd menu option is enter your house. If it were topmost we wouldn't have to right click to enter. Not sure how others feel about this, but to me it seems counter intuitive in its current state.

• Facing south after teleporting, it's both inconsistent and annoying.

• Bank presets don't remember our preferred chosen augmented item. Example: Two pickaxes with different perks. The preset just grabs the first one it finds, not necessarily the one that was used to create the preset.

Are you sure? I had a bunch of augmented cbows and I recently noticed it picks out the last one I wielded. For a long time it was random but I'm sure jagex fixed that one already.

24-Feb-2017 13:24:57

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sharp-shin said :
Allow max and comp cape to hold all skillcape perks at the same time. If the money sink part is such an important thing, make us require sacrificing each skillcape once to get all the perks there, that's still almost 3m gp taken out of the game per maxer/comper.

And don't give me the bs about how "it's boring to only wear a single cape all the time", the reason why many of us chose to go for comp especially was to avoid switching capes all the time. If you're the kind of person who would actually want to bother switching between 28 capes for no other reason than wasting time, you could still do it after this change.

I second this idea. But once I can wear again, I will still override with 120 cape.

24-Feb-2017 13:51:19 - Last edited on 24-Feb-2017 13:52:41 by CaptKoloth

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Lil Indecent said :
Can't think of much atm but when I'm in game I'm sure more things will come to mind.

• Make All menu option should Make All when wasteless smithing, herby, craft, construction, etc proc.

• POH portal, The 2nd menu option is enter your house. If it were topmost we wouldn't have to right click to enter. Not sure how others feel about this, but to me it seems counter intuitive in its current state.

• Bank presets don't remember our preferred chosen augmented item. Example: Two pickaxes with different perks. The preset just grabs the first one it finds, not necessarily the one that was used to create the preset.

Very good suggestions. The only one that I don't think is possible is the facing south after teleporting one. I believe the way you face when you log-in or teleport isn't changeable.

24-Feb-2017 20:43:44

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Weyburns said :
Mod Lee said :

I'm sorry for the lack of threads and feedback recently, but I want to start having more of an impact.

memes, we need someone to screenie every time you say this and make a collage out of it.

I meant have a greater impact in the game but I have said that a lot in regards to the HLF haha.

24-Feb-2017 20:44:33

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Yami V said :
Lil Indecent said :

Are you sure? I had a bunch of augmented cbows and I recently noticed it picks out the last one I wielded. For a long time it was random but I'm sure jagex fixed that one already.

I believe this one was fixed yes.

24-Feb-2017 20:44:57

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Yami V said :
Mod Lee said :
Hey everyone!

I've been thinking of a few QoL updates myself recently (such as being able to store multiple perks on weapons/armour but only being able to activate two at a time) and I wanted to put together a list of good QoL ideas.

If you don't know what QoL is, it means "Quality of Life". Which are basically ninja updates that would be more convenient or helpful to players in the game.

I wanted to reach out and ask my fellow high level community members what ideas they had and maybe I could get some of them implemented in the near future.

So let's get this thread started, what are some good QoL ideas you have? Try to keep them more on the simple side.

Honestly sir regicidal you started the thread too strong. That is one hell of a qol update.

Not sure if it's on your to do list but the first one that comes to mind is having an option for instance to be set to group only. I probly have more on my mind in the future but not at this present time.

I'm glad you like that one! I really like the idea as well. Group instance would be pretty cool and convenient for sure.

24-Feb-2017 20:46:24

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top