Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

Spyro
Oct Member 2023

Spyro

Posts: 4,529 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-typing too quickly after searching an item on g.e makes you use an ability if you have it binded to the starting letters.
-quickly grabbing items from your bank sometimes withdraws the first item from the next tab
-vitalis orb on p5 sometimes bugging and pushing you behind vorago

24-Feb-2017 05:00:52

Rune Guy

Rune Guy

Posts: 5,796 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. make it so preset will grab jewlery with lowest charges left, so i will put on a ring of wealth (3) instead of grabbing a (4) and havin like heaps of (3)

2. make us let our presets for rc have the preset so the pouch is already fill with ess so we dont gotta fill up all the pouches manuelly & ethereal armour body ... fams to if u want idm i dont use

3. change back the hunting on arc ... before the update u could spam click to check a trap while setting up a trap & u would still finish settin up the trap but now while ur setting up a trap if u click anywhere else it will stop the settin up of the trap and omg so frustratin its kill the xp/h

4. the clunkiness of the bikes at the empty throne room at digsite .... u change bike and when u jump off u stand next to bike for a few secs before finally u can move , also when u click to run to the next bike it will run to the front or the back of the bike then stop then run to jump on the bike

ill try think of more

24-Feb-2017 05:48:21

Sreyas

Sreyas

Posts: 4,083 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Essentially, I just want the ability to change the options for an item I have on the action bar. Instead of having to right click and drop/release hunter catches that double up as weapons, there should be the option to change the primary action to release or drop for faster XP and convenience.
Experience may be the best teacher, but necessity gives you a crash course.
Grand Exchange rework | Disassembling Imp | QOL Updates | QOL updates v2

24-Feb-2017 07:18:13

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rune Guy said :
1. make it so preset will grab jewlery with lowest charges left, so i will put on a ring of wealth (3) instead of grabbing a (4) and havin like heaps of (3)
+1 for this. Really like this idea
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

24-Feb-2017 08:20:46

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allow max and comp cape to hold all skillcape perks at the same time. If the money sink part is such an important thing, make us require sacrificing each skillcape once to get all the perks there, that's still almost 3m gp taken out of the game per maxer/comper.

And don't give me the bs about how "it's boring to only wear a single cape all the time", the reason why many of us chose to go for comp especially was to avoid switching capes all the time. If you're the kind of person who would actually want to bother switching between 28 capes for no other reason than wasting time, you could still do it after this change.
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

24-Feb-2017 11:25:49 - Last edited on 24-Feb-2017 11:26:51 by Sharp-shin

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top